• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: this sounds good

Exactly. I want to try 1.50!~ It's May already... :-/

Comment

Wow...

Haven't played in months, but if 1.50 is all it's cracked out to be I may come back.

Wake 2142 :yay:

Comment

IO camp G should have harbour as PAC,

The only way PAC can get harbour without using vehicles is to get loads of guys onto the roofs and just camp the crap out of it until a PAC squad makes it to the flag.

Especially with no pod surfing IO would be a lot harder and less fun.

The only IO map that would work imo is Berlin. The rest all need vehicles to make them at the very least fun/challenging/dont-want-to-walk-miles-to-only-get-shot

Comment

I would assume IO means FAVs would still be around, although I don't know how they did it in BF2. I think it'd be really interesting to have a Camp G where PAC starts out at harbor. On the other hand, it could just mean that there is a stalemate forever because EU will all be spawning at Toll Roads (which means you'll have a heck of a time getting to the back bases).

Berlin would be a great map to have without vehicle. And on Cerbere, although the walker doesn't really bug me, that map works fine without vehicles. Tunis would work as well. Ultimately, I don't think it'd change much in the game except maybe on Camp G and Berlin (Berlin I feel would be a whole different map without vehicles).

Comment

Working...
          X