TV missiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV missiles

Be calm, use smooth mouse movements. It's hard to get used to it, but it really helps.

Comment

i binded (or bound?) the arrow keys and i finally blew up an enemy vehicle with it!!1 walker,2 crew,3 out of 3 stars for the whiteguy!

Comment

Originally posted by whiteguy16 View Post
        i binded (or bound?) the arrow keys and i finally blew up an enemy vehicle with it!!1 walker,2 crew,3 out of 3 stars for the whiteguy!
        Nice :salute:

Comment

hachimoto missiles are a ***** to shoot, but it is hilarious when you take out a cocky walker pilot who wasn't expecting a missile. I think some players forget/don't know that hachimotos shoot missiles.

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
            hachimoto missiles are a ***** to shoot, but it is hilarious when you take out a cocky walker pilot who wasn't expecting a missile. I think some players forget/don't know that hachimotos shoot missiles.
            I've had many a gunner that just shoots the grenades at walkers and the goliath. :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
              it is hilarious when you take out a cocky walker pilot who wasn't expecting a missile.
              Stop laughing at me.

Comment

Working...
              X