Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dive, roll, prone, shoot & kill with 1 shot ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dive, roll, prone, shoot & kill with 1 shot ?

How the hell is that done ? I'm getting cheesed off with being killed with that manoeuvre.

Re: Dive, roll, prone, shoot & kill with 1 shot ?

Just go prone while going sideways and you'll do the roll move. You dont actually see yourself doing that, but you will

Comment

Thanks for that, I'll give it a try our. Does it make your shooting more accurate too ?

Comment

Stand still somewhere and go prone without zooming in with your weapon. You'll see the crosshairs go smaller while you do this.

The reason you think they kill you with one shot is a combination of lag/ping and the fact that the roll is pretty confusing at first. They've probably practiced a lot so they do headshots as well.

I love 2142 so much...

Comment

Originally posted by UKseagull View Post
          Thanks for that, I'll give it a try our. Does it make your shooting more accurate too ?
          Yes because when you roll, all the blood twirls inside your head hightening your senses giving you eagle eyes and cat like reflexes.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
            Yes because when you roll, all the blood twirls inside your head hightening your senses giving you eagle eyes and cat like reflexes.

:rofl:

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

You can actually still shoot in mid-air too. You can sprint off a ledge and shoot for like half a second.. That is good if you have good aim. I kill people all the time like that.

Also, if you shoot as you are landing, on the other persons screen it will look like you're shooting in mid-air.

Comment

I have to confess that I thought it was a macro manoeuvre until you folks explained it to me. :cry:

Comment

It's only an animation.

You can run forward, jump, strafe right or left, go prone (all of this in mid-air) and land. The whole time you are doing this, you have time to aim at the enemies head, or wherever, and you are rolling in mid-air.

All BF2 is about as far as that type of dodging is just buying yourself aiming time. Close range is obviously almost all twitch and good left hand coordination.

Comment

I love people who prone dive when I have an AT kit, hello instant kill.

Comment

Originally posted by UKseagull View Post
                      I have to confess that I thought it was a macro manoeuvre until you folks explained it to me. :cry:
                      This could still be a Macro manoeuvre , yes what you have described is possible but nor every time. If its constantly being done to you then chances
                      are the palyer is a Macro Poof .

I kick macro users from my server all day long ,,,there for fooking homos and it makes my blood boil.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11 View Post
                        This could still be a Macro manoeuvre , yes what you have described is possible but nor every time. If its constantly being done to you then chances

I kick macro users from my server all day long ,,,there for fooking homos and it makes my blood boil.
                        And how the hell do you know that they use a macro program...?:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11 View Post

I get kicked by admins like you for clicking too fast with TVs and shooting too fast with the DAO and pistols. You never know who's using a macro and who has been creative with their control settings. I have three different buttons/keys that shoot. If I hit all of them really fast, it looks like my pistol is on full auto. No macros to it.

Comment

" I have three different buttons/keys that shoot."

Why would you? Dont see the purspose?

And how do you assign 3 buttons to do the same thing? I thought bf2 only gave you the option of 2.

Comment

I do it because two thumbs and a finger are faster than just one finger. My TV missile trails look smooth a lot of the time and I've put down quite a few G36e users with a pistol at close range. Another reason is stability. I first started doing it while sniping. Having a fire button that isn't on the mouse makes it so you are less likely to move the mouse and miss the shot.

And I use my Logitech software to make one of my thumb buttons my left shift key since my Zboard has the left shift right by where my thumb rests. So to my computer and BF2 I'm hitting my left shift twice as much. I disabled StickyKeys after a few mishaps...

Comment

Working...
                              X