Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conflict 2142 2.60 Server Files Released

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
    tbf i don't liek teh mod it seems liek a load of vehicles mashied onto 2142 with bad skins and silly concepts and lazers ...wtf this game DOES NOT NEED LAZERS the only cool thing in this whole mod is teh machine guns on the gunship ... extreme realism is the best 2142 mod by a long shot ... but unfortunately i can't get it to work for me btw dtneter do your gunships have the machine guns cos if not i do recomend it

Dude, I don't know what mod you are playing but it sure isn't this one. There are no lazers in the mod????? You may be talking about the widow maker which is a hover tank who's main gun is a rail gun. But there are no lazers.

And yes the gunships give the pilot an option of missles as well as machine guns.

As for the other stuff your talking about, it's all opinion. There's a whole lot you probably don't even know the mod offers, such as vehicles with switchable main guns, Jets that drop emp mines.

I'm not here to defend the mod, I think it speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by schadie001
      Well to be honest I'm not part of our Modding team, but I know that nothing in our mod is "illegal".
      Wasn't the F-35 reskinned to the EU paint scheme? EA has said you couldn't include stuff from other BF games or booster packs (even though they're included in patches, but let's not get into that).

Comment

Well to be honest I'm not part of our Modding team, but I know that nothing in our mod is "illegal".

Look the bottom line is if you are getting tired of playing vanilla, and want some new custom maps, chat with a great group of people and have a good time playing 2142, then come check us out. If it's not your bag, great. I'm just putting it out there.

no need for screens just goto Youtube and search for cf2142, there is tons of video available to check out.
        Uhm, When I played one of your releases it had Karkand STRAIGHT UP ported from BF2, And you also had the RPK (For some odd reason) with GANZ firing sounds on it.

Then there's the "Crusader AA" :\.

The Silencer on the Takao also looks incredibly familliar..

Chriz : If you have Xfire I can try to help you get it working.

Comment

Dude, I don't know what mod you are playing but it sure isn't this one. There are no lazers in the mod????? You may be talking about the widow maker which is a hover tank who's main gun is a rail gun. But there are no lazers.

And yes the gunships give the pilot an option of missles as well as machine guns.

As for the other stuff your talking about, it's all opinion. There's a whole lot you probably don't even know the mod offers, such as vehicles with switchable main guns, Jets that drop emp mines.

I'm not here to defend the mod, I think it speaks for itself.

dude ive played that mod and i know i saw lasers in it lol

it just seems a bit ... well .. cheesy lol as i say extreme realism is better imo

realism being the operative word lol

Comment

dude.

Comment

Working...
            X