Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat Padders

Sooooo, what's going on here then...? :shakehead:

Look at the name of the server, they dont even care that it's obvious...lol.

Re: Stat Padders

SUICIDE SERVERS FTL lol

Comment

its funny, every time i suicide i get negative points. these ppl are l33t just face it

Comment

Lol these are the guys on the top right now in the leaderboards. It's rather sad, because a friend of mine just got banned for "stat padding" when he never does knife only or does anything like stat padding. Some guy hacked his account and put him on a bunch of knife only servers and poof, there goes EA rank 54. After they hacked him they complained that he cheated to EA and EA did the honors of listening to idiots.

Whereas, the idiots that statpadded up the leader boards are still around and EA is taking their damn time to ban them.

Comment

how did his account get hacked!?

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post
            i bet he mean than someone use his friend nick in game (i know about software able to change nick and PID easy)

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post
              What he meant was his mate got caught stat padding and cheating lol :laugh:

Comment

btw Shazanelli i think he mean that what just happend to you because i belive you not cheat however "you" are caught by PBBans -> http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=66986

Comment

Originally posted by Nawiedzony
                  btw Shazanelli i think he mean that what just happend to you because i belive you not cheat however "you" are caught by PBBans -> http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=66986
                  IP from Shaz's "ban" matches nicely with http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=66774 - as does the absence of country flag.

In fact, I know exactly who it really is and will provide you with sufficient proof if you get in touch

Comment

Aimbotting and such is one thing, but when you obliterate hundreds of hours upon hundreds of hours of work, those are the type of hackers that I actually would punch in the face until you couldnt tell what it is. I cant believe some people.

Comment

yer what fags

Comment

Hacking is really sad, but to spoof others into making them look like hackers is an all time low.

I knew who it was, but now I have proof. Thanks lolyn.

If you are reading this you utter loser. GO GET A LIFE!

Comment

yup thanks to clanmate lolyn looking into it all it seems the suspect also is trying or has tried to get me on pbbans also but hasnt accomplished it yet

he needs to be strung up!

Comment

who is it?

Comment

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post
                              who is it?
                              id rather not tell you to be honest.. im sure your accomplice will tell you soon enough

Comment

Working...
                              X