This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Something funny about TAT

you are EXACTLY right. and you wont see much new on 2142 after update 1.5 cause sales are slumping on the game twords cod4 and others on the drawing board will take away players. Its just the evolution of gaming. I have had servers in CSS and Quake along with BF2 and COD4 but i still come back to 2142 for my most enjoyment.

Do you realize top notch hacks were out and being sold for COD4 BEFORE the game was released? I wonder how that happens?

Comment

I wonder why someone who is claiming to be 45 years old is so sad to use bought skills to spoil the game for others.
      It's just pathetic and sad, but I think we all agree on that, that you are pathetic and sad.
      No need to take the **** out of feild because he is correct, and calling him things he isn't is.

Thing is: get a life, instead of spoiling a game ment to be for fun, not for 'skills' for other people.
      Also, you're quite childish for someone who is supposed to be 45.

Comment

Ok, slit, the hacking community is not that big. Yes occaionally, there will be a few admins haxing(IC3MAN for instance: banning peeps who accuse him of hacking). And it is the abusive admins that p*ss me off more than anything. People buy the game(with their money) to play the game how it is meant to be played not to be cheated out of their game experience. Whenever I come across a hacker, its really disappointing that they couldn't just learn to play the game. Just learn to aim instead of having your precious outside program doing the work for you. Abusing gameplay mechanics like RDX hopping on the other hand isn't so bad, and for you to cry over them just for an excuse to up your "skill" is pathetic. Rdx hopping actually takes practice. Hacking does not. Rdx hopping is easily avoidable due to the extremely short fighting range. Hacking is not. Its like someone using a cheap move on a game of tic-tac-toe and since you can't beat it, your going to use your eraser to change the outcome. I do not rdx hop, nor am I a fan of it, but its legit, in the game, and doesn't take away from the game as much as fixing a game in your favor.
        :no: it truely is pathetic. I feel so sorry for you.

btw You weren't in ww2 so you have no room to talk, only to make us look bad.

Comment

i think you should hit ctrl alt delete more often if you cant read the posts before you post. I dont pay for the games and i certianly wouldnt lower myself to pay for the lame hax out there on the internet. Also medic i have been writing programs longer than you have been alive. So i think i MIGHT have a better feel for the pulse of gaming then a snot nosed teenager does. And when you get thru your first year of trig in school youll be tword the first step of coding. Algebra 1 wont quite cut it son.

Another FYI did you know some friends of mine hacked into evenbalance and saw how they do it. Trust me they need some help! Also some friends of mine overseas crashed the top 3 hack providers web sites and they were down for days last month, their stupid enough to think they have a worm. The hackers hate it when they get hacked.

This will be my last post in here so when im gone flame away.......its kinda like shooting u in the back on the battlefield....lame!

Later kiddies......P.S. field boy your welcome any time on our server ur cool.

Slit

Comment

nukes you sell to them you mean?

anyway, so long as your cheating lets you forget about your microphallus, i suppose some good has come from all of this

Comment

this one i cant pass....uh richard u fool where do you think your uranium and plutonium comes from? ireland????????
              Your so smart ill bet you cant even tell me where nuclear material originates from.....your science test for today!

The russians and N koreans sell to third world countrys......we jus give it away to them without knowing it.:salute:

slit

Comment

Original post was a mild hackusation and it has since been derailed to a flame fest. Locked.

Comment

Working...
                X