A Bad Idea Whilst Sober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bad Idea Whilst Sober

While I'm on my prescribed painkillers, my mind tends to wander off. While outside this proverbial box, I came up with a great idea. Or at least it sounded great in my own mind.

The idea is to have like a 'Lockpicking' perk. Maybe not the conventional lockpick with the tumblers and what-have-ya, but 'the-that-goes-bang-that-the-Marine-used-to-breech-that-one-door-in-that-one mission' thing. he kinda looped it around the handle and blasted it open.

But anyways, we all notice how some doors that are open in SP, are not necessarily open in its corresponding MP map. While IW probably did this for balancing reasons, I think being able to open some of these doors could could be somewhat beneficial and interesting.

What perk color and all that is trivial, I just wanted to bring this up to see what everybody else thought. Just rememeber, it sounded good while on a few Oxycodone.

Feel free to call me and/or the idea stupid, and flame the thread.

:icon_thumbsup:

Re: A Bad Idea Whilst Sober

Would probably be a park one slot (Blue). And it would be cool to extend the map yourself, Would be funny if you can close the door as well, hide in a little room lol!

Comment

Completely off topic frosty, but do some of your clan play xboxlive CoD4? We were matched up against some people with the =MNKY= tag yesterday o.O

Comment

Not too keen on the lock picking idea, but I would love to have doors in multiplayer. It creates much more intense gameplay as one team is trying to breach and the other defend.

Comment

Originally posted by SoXX
          Completely off topic frosty, but do some of your clan play xboxlive CoD4? We were matched up against some people with the =MNKY= tag yesterday o.O
          No we are a PC clan...

Someone stole our name >.<

Comment

Originally posted by [t1] k0daK
            Not too keen on the lock picking idea, but I would love to have doors in multiplayer. It creates much more intense gameplay as one team is trying to breach and the other defend.
            Doors are one of the features that made MOHAA/SH gameplay so good. They add a lot to the game (entering/exiting buildings, not being able to shoot across the map through several doorways, having to open the door to pop in a nade, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
              Doors are one of the features that made MOHAA/SH gameplay so good. They add a lot to the game (entering/exiting buildings, not being able to shoot across the map through several doorways, having to open the door to pop in a nade, etc).
              Plus doors added to the feel of the game alot.

Comment

Keep on popping them pills, you may be on to something.. :awes

Comment

Its a good idea only if I can then say with an audible, "Breach, Bang and Clear, go when ready!"

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
                    Its a good idea only if I can then say with an audible, "Breach, Bang and Clear, go when ready!"
                    NO WAY, thats SWAT 4.

What could be more fun than blowing up a door that one of your own teammates are behind? The laughs would insue there :yay:

Seriously though, that would be cool to be able to breach doors.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

R6 vegas took full advantage of doors and even windows in MP. Something like that would be cool

Comment

Working...
                      X