Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield: BC and the Veteran's Program...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield: BC and the Veteran's Program...

Hello chaps! :hi:

Alright well out of the five pre-release campaigns in order to unlock the five bonus weapons you get when purchasing the Gold Edition of Bad Company, the only one I'm unsure of how to get the one where you have to join the Battlefield Veteran's Program...

What is it and how can I join?

I've heard it has something to do with BF2 players who wanted to keep their same name/account for bf2142 and also get a special bonus where they can taunt people while others cannot, but is this like for 2142 only? My guess is that EA would release another veterans program that focuses on veterans in the preceding battlefield series and gives special content for future Bad Company players... it makes sense but I guess that is not the case. Either way, I'm totally lost on finding a place to "sign up" and be a part of this program.

I searched Google for a while, and in general, nothing really important or informative of this "program" came up...

It's really confusing and hopefully somebody will know...

Re: Battlefield: BC and the Veteran's Program...

I don't think that the Vet program is up yet. Since there is still few months to go before the release...

You might wanna keep an eye on the Bad Company webpage. I bet there is gonna be info about the Vet program when the release is closing in...

On that page, there is the 'sign up for the newsletter' button in the top right corner. Sign up to unlock the M60...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
      I don't think that the Vet program is up yet. Since there is still few months to go before the release...
      Yeah, but do you think they will create a new one?

Originally posted by StoneCold313
      On that page, there is the 'sign up for the newsletter' button in the top right corner. Sign up to unlock the M60...
      Yeah, lol - I was the one who told you about that but thx anyway...

Comment

^^

Oh yeah... My bad... That's what you get for staying up all night..

About the Vet program... I think that they will... Since the old one was for BF2/2142 and for PC... But who know's, since it's EA after all...

Comment

lol, that's okay.

About the Vets Program: Well I hope they do it soon or else it wouldn't make sense for EA to announce it when it isn't even created yet...

HA! Silly EA! :laugh:

Comment

I bet they have it created already. Or atleast in "beta" stage. But they won't release it just yet...

Comment

console vet program
              no wai!:|:

Comment

Yea im also waiting on this, and getting my Live working

Comment

wouldnt it take 1337 h4xors for consoles to get this?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                    Yea im also waiting on this, and getting my Live working
                    lol, sorry to hear your having such a tough time getting Xbox Live to work... Just wait until tomorrow and we can do it somewhat together on these forums or whatever... I had no idea it would be THAT bad, but oh wel...

Originally posted by seoulspirit View Post
                    wouldnt it take 1337 h4xors for consoles to get this?
                    Ha ha, well I guess those do exist in the world and EA is lucky to have them!

Comment

i see the vet program they give u some unlock or whatever..same old thing nothing new...its a good idea i mean this game has a bad reputation already and its not even out..

Comment

Actually, this game has a great reputation... I haven't read anything bad about it by anybody except for the fact that in the early Beta stages, they were planning to charge for unlocks, but since that changed back to normal, the only thing that might lower this game's score, once it comes out, would be the gameplay, and I don't think it will because it looks and sounds so amazing. Ask anybody who's played in the Beta and they'll tell you.

About the Veterans Program, actually I think that is pretty neat as a free way to unlock weapons, even though it may not be nothing new... Would you rather have to pay for the unlocks?

The only bad things I've heard are probably most likely all from people who never participated in the Beta and have only seen the screenshots and videos.

It's really too bad, I've seen people criticize Bad Company, because the videos are "too humorous" for a first person shooter war game, but I see it instead as, EA has a lot of great people working for them, and they all have their own since of humor, which I believe adds to the style. also people are mad because it won't be on the PC, but I have both and I enjoy both... Consoles aren't bad... :|:

But anyway, yeah I'm telling everybody I know about this game, because it will be the best. I'm positive about that.

Oh, I can't wait any longer...

Comment

Working...
                        X