Most Trustable 1.40 Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Trustable 1.40 Patch

I had to do a full reinstall, and i need the 1.40 patch....so i went to that one site...id3 or something like that, but the patch download from there was corrupt or something...can someone give a trustable site and you know it will work from there.

Much thanks, Lotek19

Re: Most Trustable 1.40 Patch

Comment

Does the 1.40 beta 3 patch also work? as in you can see all the regular servers and stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Lotek19 View Post
        Does the 1.40 beta 3 patch also work? as in you can see all the regular servers and stuff?
        no, beta is no longer supported

Comment

Well actually, i did go and try beta 3, and it is working....i'm seeing all normal servers with normal ping on them (ping as in...what i normally would get ie: 30 and higher"

Ironically, it seems to me a bit more stable than 1.40 final...i don't know about everyone else

Comment

I don't think you can play on 1.40 servers with your 1.40 beta 3. You better just download the final patch and play.

Comment

Well, as far as i know, all the SWAT servers are 1.40, and i see them in 1.40 beta 3.

Also i found somewhere on EA's site (very disorganized may i add) that you can play 1.40 with the beta 3 patch because, that last beta was to test the stability of servers....and it worked, so it didn't matter if you got 1.40 or 1.40 beta 3.

Plus i'm seeing servers and i can play in all the old servers i used to when i did have 1.40 final. But for me, beta 3 is just a little more stable...idk why

Comment

The 1.40 B3 patch is the exact same as the official 1.40 patch. I know, because I have it

Comment

Working...
                X