• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your backup?

i run...fast :laugh:

Comment

No one said nades. I guess people don't bunnyhop and drop nades and think it helps much anymore = )

Comment

damn i'm the only nade lover. i love dropping them at my feet when i'm chased by enemies.

Comment

I have to agree with Ezekiel here..
          If i have to choose between i'll pick the knife..
          But normaly i will have the Herzog Shotgun ^^

Comment

Well for some reason the only time I did that with nades it didn't do a thing. Landed right by the guy, and blew up. He was unharmed to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
              If we were 30 ft away i could take you down with a pistol quicker than you could knife me :P
              My experience is that when I run up and dive at them with my knife out I get the kill most of the times. Might be psychological but it seems that they're surprised for a short moment with it.

Comment

Knife, allways and definitely more often then I should.

Comment

I'd have the pistol equipped by default and ready to hit the knife when things turned sour..

Comment

There's a hierarchy there. I've been in situations where it was me vs. a whole squad. Take a couple down with your rifle, whip out your pistol and finish off a couple more, then knife the last guy if he is still standing. Works most of the time if you can catch the squad by surprise and they don't know what hit 'em.

Comment

Yep, also works with people healing very well. Unless they're good they won't even have time to switch =)

Comment

Knife FTW! If you're gona die go out with honor :stationarygun:

If you're on an FF=On server it's always fun to run into a group of enemies only for the one noob of the bunch to spray and take them out for you. Then politely thank him with your knife. Only happened to me once; but it was soooo funny.:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by absoluteczech View Post
                          i run...fast :laugh:
                          LOL...finally. If I have a clear way out of the base, I'd run too. Or, if I'm in the middle of the base, but no one has seen me yet, I'll just hide. Then leave when the coast is clear. Preferably with a walker.
                          But of the choices, gotta go with pistol. That thing is freakin' accurate at close range, and has such a high fire rate, there's no reason I shouldn't be able to take down a few enemies before I get a Clark to the face. Of course if you play support alot, ammo is never really an issue.

Comment

I always pistol whip the guy...or I just look around and see if theres a spare kit around :P

Comment

I run through them with my knife so they will be like wth and then they grab their knife too (75% of the time) make a 180 degree spin and chop your knife into his head

Comment

pistol ofc.
                                i seem to be pretty good especially with the pac pistol .i knife only if i can flank them drop on them from above or surprise them ,dunno why u put nades i usually use nades to clear campers before i go, nade isnt a primary reliable weapon.

Comment

Working...
                                X