What's your backup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your backup?

You run out of ammo in the middle of an enemy base and there's no way to get ammo at the moment. What's your weapon of choice?

I myself would pick knife for it's one-hit-kill ability. How about you?

Re: What's your backup?

Me too! Knife all the way. Pistol is just too slow and you easily run out of ammo with it as well. Grenades are only a possibility for FF=Off servers. The knife however, can cause quite some confusion amongst the enemy. I think every experienced player once was in a situation situated in the midst of a bunch of clueless enemies, knifing one after another? That's some damn funny ****. And it makes me smile every time I knife 3 or 4 people in a row. Backstabbing at its best (admittedly, it doesn't happen too often for me... And that's what makes it so special for me).

Comment

Probably the knife. If I know I'm surrounded by an outstanding force with little/no chance of reloading I'll try to get some tags or die trying =)

Comment

It depends on the situation, how many people are around, have they seen me, how large the area it is, all that has to be thought of in that millisecond you run out of ammo.

The pistols own and you can easily get 2 kills with one clip the knife is a one hit kill when it registers lol, i would usually of thrown my nades on the way to the enemy base to help clear the path but if i have one and there are several enemies by all means throw it at them or just drop it at your feet, but this takes longer.

I would go with pistol out of them. BUT....... you never mentioned Herzog lol

Comment

pistola pistola pistola or knife

Comment

Knife FTW and with some luck the other guy will also pull the knife and gives me a fair chance (which usualy win... lolz) Knife wins easily from the pistol when in range of 30 ft.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
              Knife FTW and with some luck the other guy will also pull the knife and gives me a fair chance (which usualy win... lolz) Knife wins easily from the pistol when in range of 30 ft.
              If we were 30 ft away i could take you down with a pistol quicker than you could knife me :P

Comment

i always go for the pistol. Chances are the guy i was fighting is pretty wounded and it only takes a couple pistol shots to finish the job. If there are multiple enemies and i am out of ammo then i will try to get some nades out because i want to make sure they all die with me

Comment

Pistol normally - unless I'm really in close with them. Then it's knife time. As soon as I killed someone though, I would immediately pickup their kit and use whatever the hell they have.

Comment

What gun am I using? If I have already damaged him, I whip out my pistol. If there is more than one guy, I pull out the knife.

Comment

depends on how close i am and how confident i would be about knfing and how smooth the server is running. eh most of the time ill use the pistol caus its a sure thing. Ill only throw a nade at people if im caught with my pants down getting ready to throw one anyways so i jus chuck it at THEM instead. Sometimes ill just dolphin dive behind something and just reload my main gun it depends

Comment

Well if people are dumb enough to just stand in a group and heal eachother, resupply, ect... I'd chuck a nade just to send them running away, or continue to stand around to certian death.

Comment

In all but a handful of situations I am going to my sidearm. With accuracy they are as deadly as any weapon at close range, and chances are the enemy is already wounded to begin with.

Comment

Defibrillator>all / and sometimes knife, But I like to use the defib, going around spamming clear, it's recharging!

Comment

for me, pistol FTW.... im just not so good with the knife....

Comment

Working...
                              X