How to use voss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use voss?

i was wondering, i never use the voss but i pick it up so many times always getting killed quickly without kill (usually by another voss), so how do you use it?

aim at the body and spray? or single shot

i dont have a clue :laugh:
    thanks

Re: How to use voss?

Voss is good for short range killing cause you can just spray the enemy with your 40 bullets magazine. I don't like the Voss for long range. Long range needs single shots in my opinion. Basically, whenever I use the Voss, I intend to go for some close range combat.

Comment

Well I use the voss in all different ways, and get great results. It really depends on your situation. If you are running around and your turning corners and tight spots, then you want to have the spray available. If your on top of a building or in a more secluded area you want to use single shot. However I recommend using very small bursts in the spray. When I switched to bursts, my k/d ratio per round went up a lot. So I say keep the voss on spray, and know when to hold down the trigger and when to use small bursts. I for one found my self only using bursts now...single shot isn't as affective. That's it.

Comment

scope, push and hold the mouse button until the enemy dies.

anything other than very close range, use the scope; it is pretty dead on accurate.

Comment

Shoot in bursts and aim for head/torso. Same applies for other assualt guns.

Comment

Shoot in small bursts rapidly. The Voss has the largest deviation of any gun in the game if you go full auto with it so don't hold the trigger unless you're right in someone's face.

At long range, switching to single-shot can be worthwhile but usually it's better and easier to just use PK rockets.

Comment

you can use the voss any way you want. just like the other ARs. it would be better just to watch some frag vids and see how they shoot the voss. just observe and try to emulate success and then factor in your own experience.

Comment

ROFL COPTER! Voss has VERY LITTLE deviation. SCAR has deviation. Baur has deviation. Voss doesn't

When I use the Voss, I use the tried and true "Point and shoot" method. TBH, I hate the Voss... If I have to use an AR rifle at all, I would prefer the Krylov.

Comment

yeah krylov and baur ftw. im pretty tired of every single assault player using a voss. though i do have alot of voss kills lol

Comment

thanks for all the tips =D
                    would anyone have any tips on the Baur? i'm a absolute hobo with it
                    again, single or bursts, head or body, ect?

Comment

you can burst people from farther away than you think with it

Comment

baur ownz

Comment

Originally posted by dd64
                          thanks for all the tips =D
                          would anyone have any tips on the Baur? i'm a absolute hobo with it
                          again, single or bursts, head or body, ect?
                          Single shot for long range
                          Burst for med. range
                          Full auto close range

just practice

Comment

theres a reason why they give you the option for single shot or auto. i wish there was a 3 shot burst.

Comment

Either burst towards the head for longer range, or if you need to go full auto aim for the head and pull down the sight towards the chest after about 3 bullets or so.

But really, nowadays I never use the Voss. If I get it by some chance when I get revived I just drop the medhub and go look for another kit lol

Comment

Working...
                              X