• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to use voss?

treat it as if its the G36E and youll pwn all

Comment

The Voss for me is for close range only - 2nd only to the Clark. I find it pretty crap at range and nigh-on useless in single-shot mode. It's also the gun that's responsible for the biggest number of my BS kills - some of them must look like hax to the opposition. As others have said, I've used the Voss to death now and tend to use other main guns instead.

The Baur is the flip-side of the coin to the Voss, imo. Although I never use the Herzog, I could imagine that its a good complement to the powerful, single-shot ranged hits of the Baur. Just like the close-up Voss is teamed well with the PK rockets.

The OP should fire up some rounds against the bots. See which one of the assault guns he prefers.

Comment

Agreed. I DO use the Voss, but ONLY for Titan Attacking. If I end up with it otherwise, its because I picked up an assault kit to rez a friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
          Agreed. I DO use the Voss, but ONLY for Titan Attacking. If I end up with it otherwise, its because I picked up an assault kit to rez a friendly.
          Your new sig is total blasphemy!!!!! Noooo!!!!!!!!! Anything but that color and that mouthless feline!

Voss tip: avoid ranged fights and use PK instead.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
            Your new sig is total blasphemy!!!!! Noooo!!!!!!!!! Anything but that color and that mouthless feline!
            The Hachi is my second favorite vehicle, I can poke fun at it if I want :laugh:

It was inspired by one of my clan mates:

Comment

how to use voss

DON'T !!!

use stock rifles much better all round guns

Comment

yeah the key phrase here being 'all around'

Comment

dost thou mock thy english young master field?
                  :P

Comment

no no no i didnt mean it like that.. i dont care about how people spell or rite stuf

no i just wouldnt say that the scar is "much better" than the voss is all. i find the scar only really becomes more useful past 60m

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
                      DON'T !!!

use stock rifles much better all round guns
                      yes i know, but i pick it up so much i need To know how to use it:hmm:

Comment

Half my deaths are from Voss (on an account I just created that has a better kdr than my main does). It's probably the most popular gun in the game. I used to use it a lot, but now I like using the krylov better.

I agree that the Voss is crap long range. That's why I think it's suspect whenever I get killed in just a couple shots from someone from long range with the voss. It's never that accurate when I shoot from afar, even on single shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                          yeah krylov and baur ftw. im pretty tired of every single assault player using a voss. though i do have alot of voss kills lol
                          You and me both it seems, after I started using the Scar I ditched the Voss. I find that at range and even up close sometimes its spread cone is far too unreliable, even when using bursts. Only thing its good for is spraying, it does a far better job at that than any other rifle.

Why its a first pick? God only knows... some people like it and are great with it at range and stuff, I can't see how most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                            ROFL COPTER! Voss has VERY LITTLE deviation. SCAR has deviation. Baur has deviation. Voss doesn't

When I use the Voss, I use the tried and true "Point and shoot" method. TBH, I hate the Voss... If I have to use an AR rifle at all, I would prefer the Krylov.
                            The numbers on the 2142 weapon compare tool don't lie. The Voss has the highest minimum deviation of any assault rifle. It's a sticky in this section if you need a refresher.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinZ View Post
                              You and me both it seems, after I started using the Scar I ditched the Voss. I find that at range and even up close sometimes its spread cone is far too unreliable, even when using bursts. Only thing its good for is spraying, it does a far better job at that than any other rifle.

Why its a first pick? God only knows... some people like it and are great with it at range and stuff, I can't see how most of the time.
                              your on my buddy list arent you. yeah your that guy that is hellaccurate with the krylov nice 43%. If your that good with the krylov i dont know how you couldnt be good with the voss. you just gotta fire little quick 2-3 bullet bursts at people that are far away like past 60m but idk this is why i like talking about assault rifles caus they are similar enough where you cant say that any 1 rifle is truly is "best"

Comment

Yeah I've played with you a lot, you're really good =) It's not really that I'm not good with the Voss, I just always do better with the Scar than I do with it. That and it also is always unreliable at the odd times when you need it the most.

Comment

Working...
                                X