Private Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Glitch

I have a question about the Private glitch where you join on a server as a private rank with all your unlocks.

if you continue to play and earn x points. will those x points you earned be added to your normal score? example, get a few badges and earn 5,000 points and you have 54,000 will you then have 59,000 ?

or does it not count at all...?:salute:

Re: Private Glitch

yes it does count.it happened to me once.i got my assault bronze badge and good conduct ribbon all over again.and it was put into my recent awards list and the points counted to my score and everything.it was pretty weird

Comment

Yes they do add up.

Comment

had it happen 3 times this week. Got to love those good conduct medals

Comment

sweet now i feel like an *** always disconnecting and exiting bf2142 until my rank shows up correctly :hmm:

Comment

hehe it's actually recruit glitch, private is rank 2 :P

Comment

We just call it the private glitch, probably because thats what it was in BF2

Anyway, the Private Glitch is your path to 3 Star general... And thats all I have to say on the matter.

Comment

mhmm true dat fin ;P

Comment

lol, i love that glitch =D

Comment

it is extremely annoying having no unlocks though ... amazing how much we come to rely on them ... i would die (IRL) without those lovely sprint drugs

Comment

the best is where you have your normal rank, you have no unlocks = all awards again i got 9k of career points in a round because of it once :$

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                        We just call it the private glitch, probably because thats what it was in BF2

Anyway, the Private Glitch is your path to 3 Star general... And thats all I have to say on the matter.
                        Not really, you can do it without it. EA was lying I think, I'll have to see next week to be 100% sure.

Comment

Yeah Good Conduct ribbons FTW!!!

Also, tis always fun having the aircraft ribbon again, when you gunship whore.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinZ View Post
                            Not really, you can do it without it. EA was lying I think, I'll have to see next week to be 100% sure.
                            *shrugs* I pretended EA was telling the truth and strove to fulfill the requirements, and waddya know, it worked :dead:

Anyway, I tell me how your experiment goes

Comment

Yep will do, I'm only assuming though. My friend said he got his Lt.Gen from just playing a lot with 100-160+ scores at the end of the rounds he played. He never got the glitch either I don't think. Have to figure it out for myself to be 100% sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X