PK rocket help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PK rocket help

I've never use the range reading on the PK's - I don't really see the need when the target it at range.

They do take skill at extreme range to use, though I can understand why people call them n00b weapons.

Personally, I think they are invaluable in titan defense. Nothing better for clearing out those mezzanine floors when you're down on the cargo deck.

Comment

Best PK shot I made was from down by Warehouses on Bavaria at a guy camping on top of the mountain behind the PAC locked base. I don't remember the distance, but I fired off the volley of rockets and had finished reloading when they finally hit him.

Comment

yeah after 100m they get some mad arc to them you gotta compensate quite a bit

Comment

Bullets kill people, shooting people with explosives in place of bullets is the easy way out.

If you get a good enough shot, most of the time you can nail a rocket user before he airbursts you. Unless hes either 1. very good at PKs 2. behind loads of cover or has an extreme distance on you.

Comment

yeah i would personally be happier if they did something drastic like getting rid of pks and 3 nades in the next patch. some people would do worse, others.. would do better

Comment

And while they're doing that, maybe they can take away all the vehicles, knives, sentry guns, apm's, and rdx and leave just the standard assault rifles in the game.

Comment

giving everyone 1-2 nades and taking away rockets for assault doesnt seem that bad. it would balance the classes out a little more if anything and with less spam.

also dont be so sore about me not liking chronic walker whores that put up server rules to make thier whoring even easier. seriously, protecting walker whores on an infantry based map i find totally stupid. which means that i think the person that made those rules is stupid, AND bad at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                  also dont be so sore about me not liking chronic walker whores that put up server rules to make thier whoring even easier. seriously, protecting walker whores on an infantry based map i find totally stupid. which means that i think the person that made those rules is stupid, AND bad at the game.
                  Wow, thank you for that bit of wisdom.:icon_thumbsup:

Comment

is that a custom smiley? where on earth did you get that

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                      is that a custom smiley? where on earth did you get that
                      It was what was showing up in the smiley bar for the last day or so. There were some other goofy ones in there too. I have no idea why.

Comment

This is a pretty helpful video

[media]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1273058549316379464&q=PK+rocket&total=827&start=0& num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1[/media]

Comment

Working...
                        X