Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PK rocket help

hey all,
    Only recently got this game and I have the PK rockets but I can't seem to kill Sh^t.... I get the lil white circle of hit registration and fire more rounds and yet they still don't die. I know they could be medics, but i thought 3 rockets in qucik succesion would cook there body to a light crisp, but obviously not.
    Have you got any tips on using them
    Thanks J

Re: PK rocket help

Two rockets near an opponent will kill them.

Remember they have to be at least 20m away from yourself otherwise the rockets wont detonate. When you get your iron sights up and and aim at a wall/object it will tell you how far away it is, using your mouse wheel you can either add or Subtract the distance you wish for them to go (it moves in 2m intervals).

You don't have to go in to your iron sights to shoot them though, just if you do you can adjust how far you want to shoot them, so you can have them airburst above someone behind cover

Comment

best tip ever : don't use pk rockets :P

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
        best tip ever : don't use pk rockets :P
        Not a good tip!~ Only someone constantly getting owned by PK Rockets would advice like this. PK Rockets are actually very useful. And now that you have learned how to use them, deadly.

Comment

bah, I'll give them one more go, just a quick Q where does the distance reading get its reading from? the top or the bottom of the crosshair thingy? Im guessing top

Comment

Originally posted by TopGun View Post
            bah, I'll give them one more go, just a quick Q where does the distance reading get its reading from? the top or the bottom of the crosshair thingy? Im guessing top
            The range is measured on top line of the reticle when you scope on PK. Unlike sniper rifles, the range does NOT change when you move the scope. It only measures when at the moment you change to scope.

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
              Not a good tip!~ Only someone constantly getting owned by PK Rockets would advice like this. PK Rockets are actually very useful. And now that you have learned how to use them, deadly.
              pk's are aswesome TOO awesome they make the kit waaaaaaay too powerful and i have felt the addiction especially on timeless gibralter the kills just come rolling in but it ruins you aim (go pay clanmod and you sill see what i mean) id take a herzog anyday now it's just a handy second as it's much better than a pistol

Comment

They run out of ammo too quickly. If you have the Ns unlocks for them, then its worth like 16 or so kills, if not, then like 3 kills. Still, even if you have perfect aim and airburst trajectory, then it isn't THAT easy to kill with them. I do need to admit, they are powerful though.

Comment

dude anyone with half a brain cell can use pk's and think they own especially on a cg those black pannels on the catwalks are deathtraps!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
                    dude anyone with half a brain cell can use pk's and think they own especially on a cg those black pannels on the catwalks are deathtraps!!!!!
                    I can't count the number of times that I have seen PK's fly over my head and explode too late or too early. However, learn to use them and they are a huge advantage.

The best guide I have seen written on them. Check it out.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

aye im not saying there aren't tards out there who are useless with them im just saying from my own personal efpersiance they are too good i remmeber whn i used to run arround with my pk's as opposed to my main gun quite alot i just don't liek being so dependant on something that even with the smalles bit of know how becomes something more deadly that a frigging orbital strike!

Comment

i dont want any more people to know how to effectively use PK rockets..imean i would call them an extremely nooby weapon your shooting explosives at people but then there are lots of retards that for some reason dont know how to use them its really not hard and i dont think anyone should seek help with them because they are not hard to use

the game would be better without rockets but since this is never going to happen people will still use them and i will still use them if i have to

Comment

people say rockets are overpowered.thats a lie!just stick with a medic/squad.when u get blown up,u (hopefully) get revived while the guy who blew u up is reloading.that is your chance to kill him or run from that spot.he has to wait to reload and react.once he is dead, ur instantly cooler!

Comment

You know what's funny? If your a sniper and you see an incoming rocket just shoot it, it will bounce of or explode.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteguy16 View Post
                              people say rockets are overpowered.thats a lie!just stick with a medic/squad.when u get blown up,u (hopefully) get revived while the guy who blew u up is reloading.that is your chance to kill him or run from that spot.he has to wait to reload and react.once he is dead, ur instantly cooler!

same thing applies to being killed by a gun. except it takes more skill to kill people with a gun. rockets are noob. i dont care if they are used in certain clan matches. a slice of clan memebers are just noobs playing with friends anyways. People are completely retarded so they cant use them right. then when they figure out how to use them they spam them hardcore. rockets are noob. shooting exlposives ftL

Comment

Working...
                              X