Win a free Saitek X52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Win a free Saitek X52

heres hoping i can peridocily bump this to get people not to forget about this.:nod:

Comment

nice, if my current one ever breaks im saving for an X52, might be a little too much for my needs though.

Comment

bump~!

were recruiting players to break in our server. theres way too many noobs playing and we need some expierenced players to challenge us too!

I personally hate when I'm the only one on my team with a positive score. It makes me the target and makes for no teamplay and for a really really bad game.

we need you guys to fill up our server with greatness.. (that sounded :dead

anyway please guys we need all the help we can get to help this server be successful. i try to push fairness up my teams arse, so if theres any problems dont hesitate to PM me on our website and I will deal with the perp.

Comment

Bump!!

Comment

Lol, I forgot about this. 'Till the end of summer you say? I'll make some time, just keep this thread near the top.

Comment

Originally posted by gl0x View Post
              bump~!

were recruiting players to break in our server. theres way too many noobs playing and we need some expierenced players to challenge us too!

I personally hate when I'm the only one on my team with a positive score. It makes me the target and makes for no teamplay and for a really really bad game.

we need you guys to fill up our server with greatness.. (that sounded :dead

anyway please guys we need all the help we can get to help this server be successful. i try to push fairness up my teams arse, so if theres any problems dont hesitate to PM me on our website and I will deal with the perp.
              which server?

Comment

Its the =DO= 24/7 Dragon Valley server.

Server IP: 72.9.104.86:16567
                Provider: MyInternetServices :yay:

Check out our stats here.

Comment

It's in NYC? Oh damn... My ping will be like 30 there.

haha I'll be there as soon as it opens up.

Comment

Working...
                  X