Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So many retards playing this game.

To the OP,

Its not just you. It happens. I dont know how many times ive been kicked and/or banned for doing nothing more than playing. Not saying a word to anyone or doing anything.

I simply move along. People are stupid and there is nothing you can really do about it.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The thing about high pingers, they really don't hurt you that much unless your internet sucks. At least I never notice a difference with them around.

*Note of warning, don't have a high ping on the )VoSS( Camp server, they will think you aimbot*

Comment

Yeah well anyways i guess ill do like every onw says, or ill try... dont talk to admins and keep your head down when it comes to arguing. I just got kicked or banned from R.I.P 64 man suez, i prolly deserved that ban cuz i was bitching on some of the guys from RIP that was RDX hopping and i just cant stand that BS.
        IMO FF should always be on .

Originally posted by ZinZ
        The thing about high pingers, they really don't hurt you that much unless your internet sucks. At least I never notice a difference with them around.

*Note of warning, don't have a high ping on the )VoSS( Camp server, they will think you aimbot*
        You think? Well i can see a pretty big Diff when I am playing in a 36 titan server and a 64 titan server(Full) especially when i board the titan. Every thing get lagging and the game is'int fluid anymore... :l I almost never play CampG i got bored after 10 games, anyways thx for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by wardogHk
          IMO FF should always be on .
          True, anything else and you are just asking for problems.

Comment

Not necessarily... FF=On is good for conquest, but with all the idiots in Titan mode its not worth it. It seems that nobody knows how to freaking get out of the way of the core/consoles even though you might have 5 RDX Strapped to it and ready to blow...

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
              Not necessarily... FF=On is good for conquest, but with all the idiots in Titan mode its not worth it. It seems that nobody knows how to freaking get out of the way of the core/consoles even though you might have 5 RDX Strapped to it and ready to blow...
              Just stand back as a medic and pick them all up.:laugh:

Comment

Title of the topic: So many retards playing this game. Normally all the medics are shooting at the console with their Voss...

And I don't titan Attack, I am normally flying (there are plenty of topics whining about gunship whores too ) FF=On for titan mode just makes administrating the server a pain... As does FF=Off (RDX Hoppers). Argh, Titan mode is a lose-lose situation as far as attacking goes :|:

Comment

Thats because Titan lags from others things too. Such as assholes shooting the AA guns at the titan shields causing massive lag, titan movement itself causes a ton of it, and the people that spam sentries that shoot through the walls but don't do damage REALLY mess things up too.

Conquest > Titan
                  Titan is basically a vehicle fest to get silos, then once the shields go down it becomes an RDX/Frag spam noob fest and an all you can camp event. If people were smart and knew how to work as a team Titan would be fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X