• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So many retards playing this game.

meh, these people aren't retarded, they are proactivly lame

Comment

FYI a ping of 100 is not high or deserving of a kick.

The other events didn't seem fair though. Find a favorite server, make friends with the clan that runs it and keep your calm. If you pick a worthwhile clan to hang out with you'll probably never be banned again.

Comment

Originally posted by FPS[VT_NERD] View Post
        FYI a ping of 100 is not high or deserving of a kick.

The other events didn't seem fair though. Find a favorite server, make friends with the clan that runs it and keep your calm. If you pick a worthwhile clan to hang out with you'll probably never be banned again.
        yeah i found the SWAT servers that are pretty nice.

Comment

The sheer stupidity of a great deal of 2142's playerbase singlehandedly made me quit playing the game. It got to the point where the game was just frustrating to play with how many twats I would have to tolerate during a game.

I haven't played the game in months as a result and it's only news of the patch that's brought my interest back ever so slightly.

Comment

Well it is not only the clan server admins. Its stupid players as well. (As a sidenote: I have admin rights on our ranked clan server).

I had several occasions where players were swearing and behaving like 10 year olds. Obviously they got kicked.

Last night I hab a commander who was yelling on VOIP "You stupid noob germans".... Guess what I did?

So don't blame only the clan servers ...they have to handle all the low IQ playerbase

Cheers
            5ive

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
              It happens to everyone... For instance, I can't play on WCK. Disregarding the fact that they all hack, they seem not to like me for some reason... I get kicked for "language" even though I haven't said a thing over VoIP or in game chat the entire round

When I go on servers, I generally try to avoid admins. Just keep your head down, and DON'T try to talk to the admins. It will only turn out badly.
              I really should try that, every time I've been banned from some 2bit clan server its always something dumb like "Hacking" or being "rude" to the admin by telling him quite nicely to unban clan mates, or that someone he just banned did nothing wrong.

If you need a list of servers where the admins aren't morons here are some:
              =SWAT= 24/7 Gibraltar 48man (US)
              Timless Gibraltar 64man (EU)
              *TNA* City Maps 32 man (US)
              All the tactical gamer servers (US)
              MIA servers (US)
              =SoE= (slight chance of ban for hacking) (US)
              =L13= (US) (Servers aren't always populated though) 32man mostly
              =NfB= (US) mostly 32 man
              [GD] Gamers Domain (is okay, just don't play when BLACKIE--CHAN is on if you're really good)
              Merlincats Funhouse (Outstanding server, don't use language on it though)
              Gibraltar 24/7 FF=ON (Okay server, tends to get a lot of spawncamping though)
              S3 Gibraltar (Okay server, never seen an admin though)
              DV Warzone
              I'm sure there are many more, those are the ones I mainly play though and enjoy.

Comment

i play on SWAT sometimes but i got like 100 ping on it. good framerate on it though

Mia servers dont seem to have admins on them alot of the time which is 1 reason i like it cause most of the time for me admins are just an annoyance that get in the way of you doing what you want and you gotta be all careful around them and stuff. pft.

I've gotten banned from a few servers for rdx ramming its like ill forget that they have a rule against it and just blow up some walker cause its just an automatic thing that i do when theres a walker around. i dont really see why that rule exists because its protecting 1 person that feels they need to be even more secure while stomping around in thier armored death machine i dont really get it

Comment

Thanks for throwing our name in there. Another that you left off is the =TRR= server. It is up almost every day late in the afternoon, west coast time, and they almost always have at least one admin on.

Comment

Oddly enough, I have never played on TRR... They are up when I play, I just never ventured onto there... However based on the personality of the TRR guys (who I have played with alot) it would be a fun server to play on.

Speaking of playing with TRR, our next twl match is against them xD

Comment

Sometimes, those retards are so much fun to laugh at... heres the deal of what happened to me.

I was in the SWAT Gibraltar server (love it cuz XxFight-ClubxX plays there ) and i was on PAC. It was nearing the middle of the round and this kid from EU was hiding in the ships (area where you crawl under cargo thing) and he would pop up every time someone would spawn on the other side where there are the 2 cargo crates. and kill them obviously with an LMG. So pretty much i avoided him, carelessly. and noticed his score was 22-1. Then he killed me so i got kinda ticked off after seeing him base rape and spawn kill my squad. So i ran over to him from behind and knifed him, and typed in all chat "Where your base rape going to get you now noob" then he started getting pissed off really really fast and yelled some 12 year old crap at me and then....i just said "ok ok buddy just play" and responded "I AM PLAYING YOU DUMBA**!!!! and he noticed my tag (=TB2142=) for total battle field of course, and he said "Your clan sucks...." and i told him "actually its somewhat of a community so gtfo" he went on a rampage and bc of that he finished the round 22-27. Primarily to the fact that his mouth got into the way of his combat. he finished horrible and embarrassed. not to mention being banned for flaming SWAT, me, some players, (other base rapers ironically), and swearing in every chat.

So there are little retards, but they are funny to laugh at sometimes.

Oh and i knifed him 6 times....might of been 5.

Comment

In-game chat is gay.

Comment

yeah wasting time to type stuff is usually kind of stupid. maybe if its something short that i can say like' noob' that is able to be typed kind of fast then its ok.

i'll talk on my mic alot though if people are able to hear me ( :

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                            Thanks for throwing our name in there. Another that you left off is the =TRR= server. It is up almost every day late in the afternoon, west coast time, and they almost always have at least one admin on.
                            Yeah I missed a few good ones like =TRR=. I only play Westcoast servers either when clanmates go on them or I'm not lagging too bad. Lag can get heavy on =TRR= for me.

Nfb's are great too, admins are never bossy and kick people for jihading as the server says not to which is fine. The base rape and walker useage is low too which is an added plus =)

Comment

@ OP I don't have much sympathy, except with the first point, I hate it when your squad leader has no idea what he's doing, especially when you can't swap into a better one. The second one, well, if someone's lagging then put up with it or leave, while annoying, I don't think 's right to discriminate against him. To then swear at someone is deserving a kick.
                              TBH, your topic title says it all, calm down and remember its a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                                Oddly enough, I have never played on TRR... They are up when I play, I just never ventured onto there... However based on the personality of the TRR guys (who I have played with alot) it would be a fun server to play on.

Speaking of playing with TRR, our next twl match is against them xD

I've played alongside and against a number of the TRR guys and they are good, stand-up players. You should be in for a good fight. Also, I do recommend their server as being well-administered. :icon_thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                                X