So many retards playing this game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many retards playing this game.

Okay iam getting pissed off about freaking pricks that got 12 years old mentality .

1: The other day i was in tactical server, i ask some orders to my squad leader. Result i get banned.

2: 3rd armored cav titan server was lagging a little, i knew it was lagging cuz I wasent able to hit an NME transport with the walker AA... And usuely i never miss except when the other team has a good pilot. I just say to admins that they should kick who ever has hight ping (100). Its high IMO since I never get passed 50.
    Result i get this freaking answer "if you dont like it leave and get your own server" wow wtf was that *** *** answer... i MEAN COMON! And then i ask why he acts like a ***** and i get banned. Sorry, but i cant support being talked like that by someone that has no reason to go manners on me.

3: I was in some random server having a really good time with a squad that rolled on my orders and team work. I was using a walker and I had a pretty neet score (34-0 I think) result, I get banned.

And i pass alot of other situations at where pretty annoying. These things just really pissed me off! Sometimes i wounder why I play online games.:shakehead:

The worst part of all of this is that i CANT even do nothing about it! What a slap in the face. Dose this kind of **** only happens to me?!

Re: So many retards playing this game.

It's not only you. I used to get the same kind of crap when I used to play BF2142 a lot, and not only on that game but on BF2 as well. It's just stupid little kids owning servers because their parents buy it for them.

That's one of the reasons why I stopped playing the games, it just gets annoying after awhile. It's also amazing how people decide to call you a hacker when you have a good score, haha.

The worst thing is, the admins on those servers probably know the owner - so even if you decide to go to their website and send the owner an email, he won't really care at all. It's alright though, it will affect them in the long run when they start doing it to a bunch of people and then realize their server isn't populated anymore.

The game needs some good servers with mature owners, not some 12 year olds.

Comment

It happens to everyone... For instance, I can't play on WCK. Disregarding the fact that they all hack, they seem not to like me for some reason... I get kicked for "language" even though I haven't said a thing over VoIP or in game chat the entire round

When I go on servers, I generally try to avoid admins. Just keep your head down, and DON'T try to talk to the admins. It will only turn out badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
        It happens to everyone... For instance, I can't play on WCK. Disregarding the fact that they all hack, they seem not to like me for some reason... I get kicked for "language" even though I haven't said a thing over VoIP or in game chat the entire round

When I go on servers, I generally try to avoid admins. Just keep your head down, and DON'T try to talk to the admins. It will only turn out badly.
        Agreed. I love how when you ask the admin a simple, serious question and get kicked or banned. It's amazing how power hungry they are.

Comment

Welcome to the world of online gaming.. no mater what game you are going to find this.
          find some good servers with the type of rules you like and stick to them.

Comment

Problem is many servers are ran by 12 year olds so I just move on as there are hundreds to choose from.

Comment

Try playing COD4 on the 360.

You would do anything to play 2142 again.

Comment

No it happens in all kinds of online games. I have not figured out why people are so mean in the online community compared to other settings. Some people have suggested that it is due to the anonymity.

Nevertheless, there are two curious contradictions:

1. Public servers. I mean, why run a public server if you are going to be retarded and mean? Just do us a favor and lock the server so we do not have to deal with you.

2. Clans. They may even have a recruiting sign, but when you log in and play for a few minutes they'll start in with the garbage. I was playing DOD today when a guy started swearing at me over the mic. I was like, okay, dude, you and your clan can play by yourself for another few weeks. I'm sure membership is growing by leaps and bounds with you shouting at anyone who stops by for a few minutes, I'm sure your group will be alone for years to come. I'm out of here- after I give you a solid piece of my mind.

In any event, the point is that clans like that do not grow. I have a very long memory and I keep track of which clans team stack, which clans are rude (racist/etc), and which clans are mean.

I do not see how these clans plan to survive for long and how it does the games or the gaming companies any good to have bad clans running public servers. Most people will be turned off by that. It maybe time to put some more restrictions into the TOS restricting what admins/clans can or can't say. It's okay to kick people who cheat, exploit, and glitch, but you don't have to be an a-hole to the ordinary player.

As for the noob problem, it is frustrating on 2142 now that there are no rank restricted servers. It was better for everyone when people, including myself, had rank restricted servers to play on when we started out. That way we could learn without getting on the nerves of veterans or being victimized by people who had been playing a lot longer than us with all the unlocks. Today, unfortunately, we (myself included) all have to do a better job of tolerating inexperienced players as they have nowhere else to play. Why EA is not running rank restricted servers is beyond me.

In short, BF2142 seems in my opinion to have fewer retards than other games like CS:S, TF2, and DOD. But still probably too many to be justified, compared to say other activities. On the other hand, I see people screaming at their kids during soccer games, parents attacking referees, etc... So, its kind of unfair to pin it just on the online games. A lot of social settings are getting a lot more coarse.

Comment

Originally posted by MNToothpick View Post
                  No it happens in all kinds of online games. I have not figured out why people are so mean in the online community compared to other settings. Some people have suggested that it is due to the anonymity.

Nevertheless, there are two curious contradictions:

1. Public servers. I mean, why run a public server if you are going to be retarded and mean? Just do us a favor and lock the server so we do not have to deal with you.

2. Clans. They may even have a recruiting sign, but when you log in and play for a few minutes they'll start in with the garbage. I was playing DOD today when a guy started swearing at me over the mic. I was like, okay, dude, you and your clan can play by yourself for another few weeks. I'm sure membership is growing by leaps and bounds with you shouting at anyone who stops by for a few minutes, I'm sure your group will be alone for years to come. I'm out of here- after I give you a solid piece of my mind.

In any event, the point is that clans like that do not grow. I have a very long memory and I keep track of which clans team stack, which clans are rude (racist/etc), and which clans are mean.

I do not see how these clans plan to survive for long and how it does the games or the gaming companies any good to have bad clans running public servers. Most people will be turned off by that. It maybe time to put some more restrictions into the TOS restricting what admins/clans can or can't say. It's okay to kick people who cheat, exploit, and glitch, but you don't have to be an a-hole to the ordinary player.

As for the noob problem, it is frustrating on 2142 now that there are no rank restricted servers. It was better for everyone when people, including myself, had rank restricted servers to play on when we started out. That way we could learn without getting on the nerves of veterans or being victimized by people who had been playing a lot longer than us with all the unlocks. Today, unfortunately, we (myself included) all have to do a better job of tolerating inexperienced players as they have nowhere else to play. Why EA is not running rank restricted servers is beyond me.

In short, BF2142 seems in my opinion to have fewer retards than other games like CS:S, TF2, and DOD. But still probably too many to be justified, compared to say other activities. On the other hand, I see people screaming at their kids during soccer games, parents attacking referees, etc... So, its kind of unfair to pin it just on the online games. A lot of social settings are getting a lot more coarse.
                  My thought was that, when they get a little "power" to use, they decide to go crazy and abuse it. As for the clans - I totally agree with you. Awhile back I went into a server that was recruiting. I asked one of the members (which ended up being an admin) how you can get into the clan and ended up being banned. Why? Who knows.

As for BF2142 having fewer retards part, it probably seems that way because CS:S, for example, has smaller servers and a smaller environment so they tend to get your attention easier - lol.

Comment

Muhahaha Admin Rights Rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1990 View Post
                      As for BF2142 having fewer retards part, it probably seems that way because CS:S, for example, has smaller servers and a smaller environment so they tend to get your attention easier - lol.
                      QFT. A perfect example of this is the multiplayer mode of a game such as Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, where there are only about 5 frequented North American servers. You will see that as a result of the community being so small, each of the server owners are perpetually on their own little power trips with administrative rights. You either worship them and everything that they type, or you are instantly IP banned.

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by MNToothpick View Post
                          I'm sorry but I don't see any reason they need to do that. It's really simple, if you don't like them, go to a different server. If no-one plays their server, either they'll change or go away. A little over a year ago, I started my clan. A few months back we closed recruiting, except on an invitation only basis and we still have people applying for the clan. We have a lot of regulars from other clans and non-clan players that play our servers and seem to like it. If they didn't, I suppose they wouldn't come back.

Not all clans are bad and not all clan servers are bad. You have a much better chance of finding a clan server that is well administered than a pub server that is well administered. You just need to play around on them and when you find one you like add it to your favorites list.

Yes, there are some bad ones out there. I had a clan-mate that was banned from a clan server, that will remain unnamed, and the reason for it was "you knifed me while I was typing.":laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD
                            I am amazed of how brave people get on the internet, and in most cases if you ever met them in person they would be so brave.
                            HA ha ha guys alright I dont play anymore but just browsin the forums for old times sake...when someone had a problem with me for no reason I used to offer them up a real boxing match in my back yard ..it used to stop most stuff dead...there always is a huge amount of retards playing online because there is a huge amount of retards in the real world simple as that...2142 was the best game I ever played though...had to stop playing because I got addicted..lol :cry:

Comment

you know why theres so many retards (me included?) that play this game is because theres probably just alot of retards out there in RL (real life)

Comment

Working...
                              X