Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Runnin' N' Gunnin' Vid.

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post
    And you say that you usually get gold when playing....lololololol. You've only got like 29 in total! and thats from over 800 games, you sir are very l337! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I usually get a medal now. If i'm not passed by the commander, a walker/APC noob or an RDX whore- I typically take #1 for assault.

The first 100 hours or so of my stay here were frustrating. But now that I know all the silly rules and nuiances to this game, I play the same as always did in other games and do great with it. Most of those 800 or so rounds were spent learning. And yes- I always play for the losing team. A gold medal on the team that loses by 100+ tickets should be worth 2 because you are working twice as hard.

Comment

darc i played qw, q3a, ra3, fear... you sound like a tit who obviously hasn't mastered the nuances of the game if you think that spraying and praying is the way forward... play clanmod for the experience you are looking for, you will get pwnd v hard. this isn't a twitch shooter for the majority of the time, but if you do have any traditional fps skills then it can only help with setting up your frags

Comment

*watches video*

huh? what is this crap. LAWL

Comment

I thought the movie was quite ok. Except for the teabag.

Comment

its just im wathcing him and yes i know he is new but im just thinking "oh im looking through the eyes of some voss- noob- that- stands- stationary- and -sprays- from -the hip- OMG

Comment

Cant be arsed to download the video. Stream it next time on the likes of "Vimeo".

You need to be less aggressive and learn to take constructive criticism, your using the voss which is an amateur weapon, renowned for needing the least amount of skill as it's just a spray and pray weapon, you seem to boast a lot, but your stats don't measure up to what you say....Surprise Surprise.

Comment

u can tell how bad people are from the number of 10 kill pins

he has 90 and 60000 points...

Comment

haha touche :P

Comment

Working...
                  X