Gunsounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gunsounds

After playing the CoD4 demo, I almost didn't buy this game b/c of the crappy weapons sounds...yeah, I'm serious. While MoHAirborne had it's flaws, many I know, the sounds are amazing in that game. Then you try and play with guns that sound like staplers and it's like...okay. But the game owns, I've grown accustomed to it, and no worries now.

Comment

Re: Gunsounds

Originally posted by Infiltrator View Post
      There was a vid prior to release showing how they recorded the actual guns firing.. but hearing them in action I am finding that hard to believe. AK and AKS sound horrible in particular, AK like a pistol and AKS like a malfunctioning buzz saw.
      Here:
      Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
      Could have been better, could have been worse. Sometimes when someone is shooting right next to me, I don't even hear their gun firing until I actually look at them... Anyway, wonder what happened to these gun sounds:
      This website is for sale! charlieoscardelta.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, charlieoscardelta.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Have to register to look at the video so yeah...

Comment

Working...
      X