Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: frag vid

Originally posted by Evolution View Post
    LOLYN what would you know? Ive played on servers with you before, ure not exactly 'Special' ...
    hey maybe he just wasnt in the mood and didnt enjoy the video you dont need to get your knickers in a twist

Comment

hey did u like my vids?

its nice to see how people reply when they know its not me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
        harsh words peachey :/

Peachy?

Comment

yer what is peachey =S

Comment

i complimented your vids didnt i?

by the way what kind of processor and RAM do you have? you have really instantaneous solid hit detection

Comment

how much ram? or what?

and what do you mean instantaneous solid hit detection ?

Comment

well?

i get this laggy garbage happening some of the time like for example i will perfectly track some guy running kind of sideways 30m away which isnt far and i will fire single shots into him and 80% of the shots act like they just went off and dissappeared. i swear when i watch these frag vids from people yes i realize you are very good you have nothing to prove to me as far as im concerned your stats are similar to mine and from experience i figure you would be one of those people that is kind of a pain to kill sometimes..but it always seems like these people posting these videos have absolutely no lag, hit detection or framerate problems and i've been trying to figure out what i need to do to my comp where i can get this kind of gameplay and then i would be sure that if i actually missed some guy..i actually missed him and it wasnt just my hardware

Comment

dunno i just hit em and it hits em just fire a little bit ahead of em so they run into it

Comment

you dont have to lead your shots in this game. they have it set up so if your pointing at the guy and you shoot him it causes damage. which is why sometimes you will be getting shot at, you will duck or something but then still get killed because in actuality a split second before you ducked the enemy actually shot you in the brain

Comment

dunno how i do then lol

Comment

hey but yeah anyways i never trashed you i complimented your vids when i knew it was you too

Comment

ty :P

Comment

i did seriously lol when you got banned from that server in your video you were dishing out the pwnage with the krylov and then people got scared of you and banned you for having undetectable hax:laugh:

Comment

lol its funny being banned for being so good

Comment

yeah theyre like, "wow he MUST be hacking! We must BAN HIM IMMEDIATELY!" lol

Comment

Working...
                                X