X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frag vid

baliosea asked me to post as he cba making a tbf account :P

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/872617[/media]

music's poo but some good kills (soz bal :P)

Re: frag vid

wow i agree with you, but no offense what was he possibly thinking with that music....anyways

nice video....but its just another krylover fragger.....

I want to see something...............new

Comment

yeah handy with the krylov but worst music i have ever heard in a 2142 vid

Comment

Ya i played with Baliosea before good player and nice vid but the music was poo indeed.

Comment

nice vid, good player and a nice video, seen him playing on our servers sometimes

Comment

Is it this guy

BALIOSEA

BTW nice frag movie.

Comment

Tell him "nice score per minute" *yawn*.

Video was average at best IMO.

Comment

lol Scooter. No way~!
                I like to see videos of people that need a few shots to kill the enemy as well.

Comment

lol I've never known before that we can throw nade through under the wall at Toll Station (0:44)

Comment

hehe BALIOSEA was trying to knife me yesterday and i record the 2 failed attempts (cost him his tag 2 times) and then when he spawn after the 2nd time i knife him i was still fighting other guys at the same place so when i killed them i wanted to type to him to say that i got on video the 2 knifing ,so
                    while i hided my selfe for 2 sec to type a msg to him to ssay that i and ill put to my part10 video cause was nice scene that knifes, he knifes me while i was typing!! lol

so he did a video lol ''momo getting splattered'' [media]http://www.vimeo.com/880513,but[/media] check to the left corner the chat hehe,

anw il post the video soon,but i dunno if i do a separated video like ''knifing BALIOSEA'' or just add that knife to my part 10...

Comment

lol his spm is cos he got reset and he wanted to sit on ea's face by suiciding a bit :P

http://www.vimeo.com/879767 a new one of his

Comment

tasty

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                        Tell him "nice score per minute" *yawn*.

Video was average at best IMO.
                        idk lolyn i kind of liked his one better than your one.

Originally posted by lMoMol View Post
                        hehe BALIOSEA was trying to knife me yesterday and i record the 2 failed attempts (cost him his tag 2 times) and then when he spawn after the 2nd time i knife him i was still fighting other guys at the same place so when i killed them i wanted to type to him to say that i got on video the 2 knifing ,so
                        while i hided my selfe for 2 sec to type a msg to him to ssay that i and ill put to my part10 video cause was nice scene that knifes, he knifes me while i was typing!! lol

so he did a video lol ''momo getting splattered'' [media]http://www.vimeo.com/880513,but[/media] check to the left corner the chat hehe,

anw il post the video soon,but i dunno if i do a separated video like ''knifing BALIOSEA'' or just add that knife to my part 10...
                        dont type. or type faster. problem solved. :laugh:

Comment

LOLYN what would you know? Ive played on servers with you before, ure not exactly 'Special' ...

Comment

harsh words peachey :/

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution View Post
                              LOLYN what would you know? Ive played on servers with you before, ure not exactly 'Special' ...

Are you serious?? lol

Only one outcome here for you.... pwnage.... :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X