• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Games???

LOL OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
      A little more info would be helpful. What model is your proc? whats the model of your gfx card? I'd say you need at least an 8800 or better for this game.
      it's an Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz. as for my GFX card its an ATI Radeon X600 series. pretty old now i guess, came with my PC which i've had for coming up to two years now. been meaning to upgrade for ages, just aint got round to it. saying that, of all the crap i've put on my PC its never failed to play anything so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
        it's an Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz. as for my GFX card its an ATI Radeon X600 series. pretty old now i guess, came with my PC which i've had for coming up to two years now. been meaning to upgrade for ages, just aint got round to it. saying that, of all the crap i've put on my PC its never failed to play anything so far.
        I had an X600 before my ol' 6800. The struggled a bit even with BF2142 (I got the 6800 just after I got BF2142) and I had a Pentium D 2.8 GHz proc.
        The X600 is like 3 or 4 years old right? And even then it wasn't one of the high end cards I think. (all I remember is that mine sucked )
        Before you move onto more games, it looks like its time to either seriously upgrade your PC or build/buy a new one.

You could probably build good one for around $800 or even less if you recycle parts like the CD drive from your current PC.

Just visit us over at the tech center.

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

America's Army 3.0 is coming out sometime the Fall of 2008 - but thats at the earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by lewdis View Post
              America's Army 3.0 is coming out sometime the Fall of 2008 - but thats at the earliest.
              Hooray new engine...

Comment

For those that want to know these are the specs for Assassins Creed on PC;

1.1. System Requirements

Minimum Configuration:
                Operating System: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista®
                Processor: Dual core 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+
                RAM: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista
                Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant
                card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
                Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0–compliant sound card
                DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 libraries (included on disc)
                DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
                Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
                Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller

* This product does not support Windows 98/ME/2000/NT/XP x64/Vista x64

Recommended & Preferred Configuration:
                Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better
                Sound: 5.1 sound card
                Peripherals: Xbox 360® Controller for Windows

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
                ATI® RADEON® X1600*/1650*-1950/HD 2000/3000 series
                NVIDIA GeForce® 6800*/7/8/9 series
                *PCI Express only supported

Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets
                are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum
                requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website
                at http://support.ubi.com.

NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may
                conflict with some disc and virtual drives.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerStickMan
                  Hooray new engine...
                  Yeah, a good thing too. The engine that is the current game (V.2.8.3.1) is very outdated, your weapon doesn't even move while walking. Hopefully 3.0 will be good, but it will be interesting thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X