No jumps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No jumps.

Anyone else think that would be a good idea? Inability for people to jump would make it more realistic, because the bunny-hopping is almost looking BF2 bad all ready, and I am starting to see dolphin diving. Granted the hit box's do work when you shoot them, it is still an annoyance.

That sounds rather harsh. Maybe not as high a jump, or an inability to jump again for a while after the first jump.

Comment

I don't think it's that bad. You can't really jump high enough for it to be any effective. I had some kid running his mouth this morning about how how was going to own me yadda yadda yadda....started hopping around...one shot him in the head and he logged off. I got a good chuckle out of that.

Comment

Well I'm a team death match and free for all pubber, so that is probably my problem right there, didn't really think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by sp44z View Post
          I don't think it's that bad. You can't really jump high enough for it to be any effective. I had some kid running his mouth this morning about how how was going to own me yadda yadda yadda....started hopping around...one shot him in the head and he logged off. I got a good chuckle out of that.
          Greatest moments in any game...

Watching dead bunny fall to the ground after you shot him to the head while he was mid air...

Comment

I have no problem with the bunny-hopping, the jump distance is about a half-inch so it's not exactly hard to hit them.

Comment

Don't bring up the bunny-hopping, because that was the start of the end for BF2 when everyone complainted about bunny hopping. I don't see the problem too much in the game and besides, they don't jump that high, unlike in BF2.
              There is no need to complaint about it, just kill the hopper and go about your business.

Comment

i am starting to get a bit sick of the jumping idiots, they hop around all over the place when they are supposed to be carrying a heavy gun, grenades, and RPG etc, but can jump 5 feet in the air repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeofGod
                  Don't bring up the bunny-hopping, because that was the start of the end for BF2 when everyone complainted about bunny hopping. I don't see the problem too much in the game and besides, they don't jump that high, unlike in BF2.
                  There is no need to complaint about it, just kill the hopper and go about your business.
                  Amen. Whining for nerfs ruined BF2, so let's have Activision/IW fix the serious problems (server browser) and leave the gameplay mechanics and balance alone.

Comment

Originally posted by [TRashED]VT_NERD View Post
                    Amen. Whining for nerfs ruined BF2, so let's have Activision/IW fix the serious problems (server browser) and leave the gameplay mechanics and balance alone.
                    Thats the truth. I dont care if they fix another thing or release another patch as long as they fix the browser/connect problems.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Jumping is soooo not an issue with this game. I've shot many jumpers down, even knifed a few. Be thankful for an easy target, kill them, and move on.

Comment

tired of hearing about "bunny hopping" or dolphin diving.. you see guys do this in war all the time regardless of "ohh its not real life" or not stop bitchin about the game as its fine the way it is but just a few tech issues like already said such as the server browser. Jumping is part of the game, going prone is part of the game, running is part of the game and god damn shooting is part of the game..get over it or stop playing it!

Comment

Bah it isnt that important if you ask me. Whining about bunny hoping is just useless...shoot them and move on not that many people bunny hop or dolphin dive...

Comment

I think it would be a rubbish idea!

I get moaned at for bunnyhopping all the time, when infact all i do is jump once. Theres a difference between jumping and bunny hopping, but people just shout hopper at the first sign of a jump!

You cant actually bunnyhop in this game anyway, after the first jump you just do a half one the next time, so this stops people bouncing up and down everywhere

Comment

i admit i jump once some times, but i find it easy to just use walk with the gun aimed at head height.

Comment

Working...
                              X