finally got my aircraft medal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx fin :P

yeah the transport can definitely be a death machine but you either need (a) a good pilot helping you which is rare or (b) the enemy team to be too stupid to take you out. usually my life expectancy much better in the gunship, but i probably got twice as many kills per minute in the transport.

Comment

Somewhat relevant:

Comment

woohoo! yes nice job indeed. I wont be having this one in a loooong time since aircraft are not suited for me

Comment

but your avatar is of a man in a jet :S

Comment

lol nice observation

Comment

CoOl

:salute: thats some task guys, i aint got my PaRaChUtE Badge yet:cry:

Comment

nice job I got a long time to get that badge but Im working on it

Comment

Originally posted by joe2 View Post
                  haha yeah i dont think he wanted to be thanked. i definitely did go a bit crazy in chat "OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!" and the like

what's funny is i got all the way to 8000 kills the "hard way" - that is just flying gunships around on normal levels, getting 10, maybe 20 kills, i think i only broke 30 a couple times. so i thought the 30 IOR requirement was going to be very hard. but then i thought about it and figured a 300 ticket suez conquest map with only a few people would be easy for me to get 30 gunship kills. but i couldn't find an empty one so i got on one with about 40 people. i was expecting the 30IOR thing to take a while so this was more of an experiment.

anyway i was on a really good PAC team and we locked EU down to their last 2 western bases pretty quickly. i parked the gunship on the roof of that tall building so just the nose was peeking out... and i got 60 kills in the gunner seat, just owning the hell out of infantry! it was super fun (although im sure very frustrating for the other team) and my best round ever in the gunship! so what i thought was going to be hard i basically got on my first try!

it was such a slaughter it felt a little like cheating though and i won't play that way again. plus you have to be on a good pac team or the eu can just get a gunship or an engineer up there and own you before you even have a chance to land. but it was definitely fun seeing all the tiny infantry below me and just tapping that mouse button to get the kill lol.... that machine gun is so deadly.
                  That indeed sounds lame. =P I always hated those gunship pilots that just plop down on the roof. =\ Wish the SAAW would look onto occupied gunships with only a gunner...

To be honest, when you're at around 8000 kills with the gunship, you should be getting 20-30 minimum, possibly even 40 minimum, each round. But good job on getting it. Slow and steady wins the race, I guess. =P

Comment

i have to disagree with you there... in my 1400 hours of playing i've only seen people get 40+ kills in a gunship a handful of times. maybe we play on different types of servers

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiblian View Post
                      That indeed sounds lame. =P I always hated those gunship pilots that just plop down on the roof. =\ Wish the SAAW would look onto occupied gunships with only a gunner...

To be honest, when you're at around 8000 kills with the gunship, you should be getting 20-30 minimum, possibly even 40 minimum, each round. But good job on getting it. Slow and steady wins the race, I guess. =P
                      Thats pretty crazy man... Unless you are on a large server full of noobs (read: SHT 24/7 Suez ). Only problem with that is getting into the thing in the first place... There is always 10 Corporals sitting there waiting for it :|:

Comment

Re: finally got my aircraft medal!

LOL OWNED

Comment

Working...
                        X