Can you tell I was unemployed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you tell I was unemployed?

Can you tell I was unemployed at the beginning of this year? Well I have a job now, and I am starting a new quarter in school (16 units, as usual. Phew!) so I don't think I will have another stats boost like this again!

Anybody else ever get any peaks like this in their stats?

Well at least you made good use of your spare time

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post

Can you tell I was unemployed at the beginning of this year? Well I have a job now, and I am starting a new quarter in school (16 units, as usual. Phew!) so I don't think I will have another stats boost like this again!

Anybody else ever get any peaks like this in their stats?
      Good luck with your new job!! Gotta make money to upgrade for BF3 :banana:

Comment

lol u probly wont need to upgrade for bf3

Comment

Probly?

I know for sure that you wont have to update.

Backontopic~~

i Like your stats dude. Gaining points fast. Nice score. KeepUpwiththegoodwork. :salute:

Comment

Thanks. Actually, my SPM has been pretty consistent, I merely have more time to play. Well, not anymore...back to school tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
              Thanks. Actually, my SPM has been pretty consistent, I merely have more time to play. Well, not anymore...back to school tomorrow!
              Lol. I understand what you mean. I Got exams this time of the year so when i am finally home i have to learn so i only game at the weekends. And like you see at my stats (click the link in my sig) my stats suck because of that. :shakehead

Comment

Hehe well I havent played bf2142 online in a few months so after im done with my exams ZOMGS 3 weeks left! then I will play this game 24/7 lol

Comment

Damn you Mess!
                  My stats show that I'm not, nor ever will be, employed.
                  J/K. I am employed, but I've never had peaks like that. That's pretty good.

Comment

This is mine my SPM has gone down since I've started using the recon class :'(

Comment

Wow, that's a pretty steady incline there!

Comment

Working...
                      X