The unique nick is already in use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jage[FIN]
    I try to make a new account because my old was hacked and reseted. I have checked that the name what im going to use is available, but it still says "the unique nick is already in use". I dont use the forbidden marks like @, +, #...
    Any help?
    Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx
    means someone else has already used the nickname ur trying...
    He already said it, didn't have to state it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsovehr View Post
      Look. Nobody wants to see your "ROFL!!!" and your constant acronyms, and overall immature attitude. You're embarrassing yourself. The OP has his answer, hopefully, so keep the thread on topic, next thing you know we'll both be hit up with infractions because of your joking. If you want to carry on, do it in PMs.

Jage: Did you get it sorted?

Yes thanks, If you have this kind of problem, contact to EA support. They will do an account for you, they just need your information.

I would say this topic is DONE

Comment

Originally posted by Jage[FIN]
        Yes thanks, If you have this kind of problem, contact to EA support. They will do an account for you, they just need your information.

I would say this topic is DONE

Congratulations on getting your ordeal sorted out and getting EA to respond positively.

Comment

Originally posted by finc.hairy View Post
          Congratulations on getting your ordeal sorted out and getting EA to respond positively.
          This is needed, how?

Comment

^ Irony

Comment

Originally posted by Tsovehr View Post
              This is needed, how?
              lumpies?

Comment

Working...
              X