X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XxSTAM1NAxX playing CGibraltar

Hey there!
    Since I have to play on lowest settings because of my old GPU,
    I decided I could try and do some footage of me playing a round of my all-time favorite:
    64 Players Camp Gibraltar :dead:
    It's not about showing skills, which I am lacking anyway. So if you expect "ownage", this video is not for you. It's really just me playing a decent but not great round.
    I hope the music was not used too often. But hey, I just learned about that song and think it sounds cool. Requiem for a Dream
    Please don't tell me I just wasted 2 minutes of your life, cause that in return would waste a second of mine.

High Quality (290MB): Very Nice, DOWNLOAD!
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LY5D33MG

Medium Quality (50MB): Mehh...

Vimeo: Fugly
    [media]http://www.vimeo.com/837206[/media]

Join me on CG servers whenever you want. I play 64 Players 90% of the time, lots of fun. Add XxSTAM1NAxX
    Just noticed, I actually used footage of two rounds. One was recorded a few days ago, but all the PAC action was from one round yesterday evening.

The video is quite big, 290MB for 2 and a half minutes.

JESUS! My 19 minute video had 190 MB on 800x600 DivX. I really appreciate the effort but maybe you could encode your video a bit better?

http://labs.divx.com/DrDivX is free and easy

Comment

Great stuff. One never stops learning. I reencoded the video. Quality is not superior, but ok. 50MB in size. Wait for the updated link then. It's a .divX file. Hope you can play that. Ah, I see you can play the divX file with VLC.

Alright! I uploaded the medium quality file which is 50MB in size. Should be small enough. Youtube is coming later.

Comment

Very very nice,finally a good video with weapon sound! Your sooting bursts are perfect ,i think this is the best way of bursting...anw for a clear headshot dont aim the face...go for above the eyes anw good job

Comment

lol at the part where three EU guys chase you with knifes

Pretty nice vid, you're right there are no "OWNAGE!!!" parts but it was still enjoyable to watch. Nice editing too.

Comment

Very nice movie, And Maybe ssome TB guys dont think that this is ownage.. But its way better then other fools i see playing.. Nice skills mate. And nice editing. Nice music too.
            5YT stars. Good start

Comment

lol Yeah! The 2 knifers and the dude with the shock paddles are damn unfair! But that's how you stop Stam1na from capping a flag I guess.
              Thanks for the feedback so far. I didn't know my bursts were good, but at least they give me a good K/D. I know I should try aiming for the head more. But maybe I am just not good enough, somehow I always go for the easy body shot. Maybe if I force myself the next time - lets see.

Comment

Nice video mate

Comment

Hmmmm.... nice video! And YES I downloaded the 50 MB version

You can toy a bit with the DrDivX settings and push the quality up a bit more if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by lMoMol View Post
                    Very very nice,finally a good video with weapon sound! Your sooting bursts are perfect ,i think this is the best way of bursting...anw for a clear headshot dont aim the face...go for above the eyes anw good job
                    YAY momo is back lol #9 coming soon?

stamina that was epic u got a 10 kills pin then died a second after :P

u should use scar it ownz krylov

Comment

Them i am impressed what scar you use Because i can Pwn as hell Vs. Guy's with scar.

Comment

The closer you get to each other the more krylov will own

Comment

wen ever i get close with scar i just dive and shoot cos they dont expect it

Comment

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post
                            when ever i get close with a weapon i just dive and shoot cos they dont expect it
                            fixed !

Comment

huh?what u mean fixed?

Comment

Working...
                              X