Ethics question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GunHappyBob View Post
    If you wanna shot at inanimate objects then get a bb gun and some empty cans.
    Been there, done that. Hope that I can upgrade to real guns and bullets and paper targets 600 yards away in the future.

Originally posted by hooahguy View Post
    thank you. after all, its my first FPS. ever.
    It kind of reminds me of my old days of Doom (on DOS 6.2). Don't mind how some people may think. Some people just need something to compensate their other short comings. :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
      Don't mind how some people may think. Some people just need something to compensate their other short comings. :shakehead
      Some people ? Anyone we know ?

As far as I'm concerned.
      Camping a beckons is fair play. They have a choice to spawn in somewhere else. They have an option of defending them selves.

Camping spawn points or base raping uncaps isn't. Just because you can, doesn't mean your should.
      We're all here to have fun after all, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
        you have the most horrible stats ive ever seen other than some guy named msj lusua but at least he had more kills

no its not deep. you know exactly what you did and its retarded
        WTF is your problem? I responded to a blatantly stupid post from you and you got put in your place by my response regarding the GAME.

What the hell is all this BS about skin colour and being 'retarded'.

Act your age, ffs. Assuming you really are 20 and not just 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Unzen

Act your age, ffs. Assuming you really are 20 and not just 10?
          I sometimes doubt.

Comment

Working...
          X