Do you still play CoD 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you still play CoD 2?

Do you still play CoD 2? I'm considering going through the single player campaign again soon. Also it is still the 3rd most played game on Xfire.

Nope, I may install it sometime soon for a bit of fun though, the last week I been playing GTA:SA so im going through my old games for a bit of fun until Assassins Creed in released .

Comment

i only play cod 3 and 4 now cod 2 and 3 are too similar for me to worry about playing cod 2 ever again.. walk in a house kill everything that moves.. walk into another house kill everything that moves

multiplayer is fun though

Comment

Only single player every so often.

Comment

xX5N1P3RXx: Yes there isn't much tactics in CoD 2 but I really like the intensity and if you play it on very hard you have to spend a lot of time in cover, which makes it even more interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx View Post
            i only play cod 3 and 4 now cod 2 and 3 are too similar for me to worry about playing cod 2 ever again.. walk in a house kill everything that moves.. walk into another house kill everything that moves

multiplayer is fun though
            Psh, they were two totally totally different games... Believe me, I played them both to death (Xbox 360).

Comment

Re: Do you still play CoD 2?

I Still maintain that COD world at war is a very good game but will never be call of duty 2, i can't explain it, cod 2 just has that awe factor, maybe its the kick *** servers i play but from the beta version of cod 5 i think, yeh its good but cod 2 still beats it...

So in responce, HELL YEH I STILL PLAY, Patch 1.2 ROGUEwolf is a legend, specially in the extreme servers, undefeated!

Comment

I don't play it anymore but it's definitely one of the better games in the series.
                Battlelog; jeffb7

Comment

Originally posted by BlueAngel7 View Post
                  I don't play it anymore but it's definitely one of the better games in the series.
                  +1000

to that :]

Comment

No, however I am seriously considering reinstalling at this moment.

Comment

multiplayer has some of the best mods and memories with friends lol

Comment

Working...
                      X