• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt Davis
    Nice generalizing there...
    Dont know if you are meaning it good or meaning it bad but Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
      Dont know if you are meaning it good or meaning it bad but Cheers
      Wow. For someone who bashes 13 year old whiners, you sure arent that much smarter.

COD4 is like an adrenaline shot. Its awesome, but only for a short ammount of time. Ive done everything in COD4 bar sniping, and I mean everything.

As for R6V2, its godawful. Godawful. Ubisuck knows how to milk and in that aspect, 13 year old kids may indeed love it. Fact is, R6 is not the R6 that once was. And R6V2 is a watered down, half-finished crapfest that doesnt even have its predecessors strongest sides- superb AI.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
        Wow. For someone who bashes 13 year old whiners, you sure arent that much smarter.

COD4 is like an adrenaline shot. Its awesome, but only for a short ammount of time. Ive done everything in COD4 bar sniping, and I mean everything.

As for R6V2, its godawful. Godawful. Ubisuck knows how to milk and in that aspect, 13 year old kids may indeed love it. Fact is, R6 is not the R6 that once was. And R6V2 is a watered down, half-finished crapfest that doesnt even have its predecessors strongest sides- superb AI.
        You hurted ma feelings :cry:

EDIT: I didnt actually say they were stupid I said they were annoying

Comment

So people are complaining about being bored, while there are close to 50 or more mod maps out already, and it's just getting warmed up, wait untill you see some total conversions.

Even if they aren't ALL perfect, a lot of them are Proffesional or atleast worthy of play. Heck maps like Village are just single player maps converted into multi, There are a ton of Multi maps that have night time versions. Night time blacklot, even scarier at night. And as others have said there are a TON of game mode options.

If your bored with this game right now, you either don't like the multi style, or your limiting your self, the variety is there, seek it.

Comment

Yeh Im bored of Cod 4 too and the player custom maps suck.

Give Frontlines Fuel of War a go - it rocks.

BTW I also loved R6V

Comment

Well, of course Call of Duty 4 will get boring to the casual gamer. It's got simplistic gameplay, not much variety (infantry only), and can get frustrating.

I'm glad that the maps will make it to PC, but I think that IW should focus on addons. New maps will only temporarily mask the repetitive gameplay. The best thing you can do for now is to:

-Find a good clan to play with (keeps the fun alive!)
              -Join some leagues
              -Download mods/maps
              -Try to Mod/Map

It's a great game if you take the time to find what else is out there.

Comment

I still play bf2 and css and it never gets bored. Css is an infantry only game aswell and they dont realese anything for it but still it s a damn fun game its on number 2 of moste played games for last 3 year or so. But whit cod4 it just got bored very fast for me never had it whit a game and it s bullcrap what ppl say ( you dint play whit other perks or whit other guns ......) I dont play whit other guns on css aswell why is it not getting bored then ?. In my opinion it got bored because

1.small maps
                2.airstrike and chopper cmone the maps are already f small and they but this kind of crap in it.
                3. nades that come up right at you spawn point.

and what i HATE moste is that evry shot you make the enemy can see you on ther radar (yeah i know ther is a silencer ) but i dont want that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                  I still play bf2 and css and it never gets bored. Css is an infantry only game aswell and they dont realese anything for it but still it s a damn fun game its on number 2 of moste played games for last 3 year or so. But whit cod4 it just got bored very fast for me never had it whit a game and it s bullcrap what ppl say ( you dint play whit other perks or whit other guns ......) I dont play whit other guns on css aswell why is it not getting bored then ?. In my opinion it got bored because

1.small maps
                  2.airstrike and chopper cmone the maps are already f small and they but this kind of crap in it.
                  3. nades that come up right at you spawn point.

and what i HATE moste is that evry shot you make the enemy can see you on ther radar (yeah i know ther is a silencer ) but i dont want that crap.
                  or that you sucked at it

Comment

Originally posted by rumple9 View Post
                    Yeh Im bored of Cod 4 too and the player custom maps suck.
                    I, honestly, don't think that you have looked much for good maps. Either that, or you have very high and/or odd standards for custom maps.

Comment

Re: looks like maps for pc at some point

LOL OWNED

Comment

Re: looks like maps for pc at some point

LOL OWNED

Comment

Working...
                        X