looks like maps for pc at some point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like maps for pc at some point

i was abit hesitant about posting this, as i thought it would have been said here already. But nether the less on iamfourtwozero's blog it says
    'Right now plans for the PC version are unannounced but we are working to bring PC users the same content in the future, however logistics are being worked out on how to make that happen' in regards to the DLC maps.

source: http://iamfourzerotwo.com/

just thought i would post this and see what you all think

I dint played cod4 for like 4 weeks now this game is getting very boring to me they better bring this maps soon!!!

Comment

Most of my clan are bored of cod4 as well. We can't wait for the next big FPS to be released. These maps will help to get our members playing again at least for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillerjud
        Most of my clan are bored of cod4 as well. We can't wait for the next big FPS to be released. These maps will help to get our members playing again at least for a while.
        rainbow six vegas 2 will be released soon for the pc :yay::yay:

Comment

Yes, this info has already been posted before, and this game is not getting boring to me or thousands of other people, but have fun in your next game.

Comment

I heard RB6:V2 wasn't that good... and that getting RB6:V was just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire View Post
              I heard RB6:V2 wasn't that good... and that getting RB6:V was just as good.
              RSV was an awesome game and I still play it often. Here's hoping that RSV2 continues that as well ... None of my friends with the Xbox 360 have bought it yet and I'm waiting for the PC version.

Back on topic, the new maps should revive some people that have gotten bored of it.

Comment

I really don't understand how somebody could become bored of a game after a fairly short time span.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n View Post
                  I dint played cod4 for like 4 weeks now this game is getting very boring to me they better bring this maps soon!!!
                  Custom maps...?

Comment

I love COD4 and forever will its just an addicting game and just never really gets boring especially if IW keeps bringing more stuff out.

Comment

Its rue cod 4 needs custom maps hands own, maybe they should have a new map out every month.

Comment

MAN all these damn 13 year olds "CoD4 is liek teh b0ringz cause i suckz @ teh normal mapz" please dont post

Comment

Most people get bored because they limit themselves on a game. They only like one game mode, a handful of maps, a certain gun, a certain kit, a certain server.

It drove me nuts when we had our 2142 server up. All anyone wanted to play was Camp Gibraltar and after four MONTHS of playing it, everyone was, "2142 sucks and I am bored." I put the map down the rotation and all of a sudden, it was "WOW, this is so different and new. Ive never been on this map." Some were kicking and screaming the entire time, but then they fell in love with other stuff.

Point to my story, no one has tried everything and those that have tried everything, burned themselves out.

End of April people, move along now, nothing to see here.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
                            MAN all these damn 13 year olds "CoD4 is liek teh b0ringz cause i suckz @ teh normal mapz" please dont post
                            Nice generalizing there...

Comment

I can't wait for the new maps, they have that look of professionalism that a modded map can only hope to come close to.

But regardless I do play CoD4 a few times a week, mostly the objective type games like HQ and Domination

Comment

Working...
                              X