First 100,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 100,000

Paulie Paul is the first guy to have 100,000 kills with any weapon. Of course it's with the voss. No other player has 100,000 kills with anything. Not a walker, APC, or tanks. XxFASTxX has 88,000 with the gunship and that's as close as someone gets right now.

Personally, i get bored using the same weapon round after round, so more power to him for whoring the voss and not getting tired of it.

Right now i am working on my accipiter kills. I'm up to 30, got 4 in 1 round yesterday :shock: lol

paulie is one of the best guns out there, hands down.

Comment

Respect for PP. My only comfort is that I have more Baur and knife kills...

Comment

lets not go into a "Buar r0x v055 is t3h suckzorz" thing please

Comment

Who cares what he does with the Voss. He is a great team player and a good guy. What's wrong with using the Voss anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyICBM View Post
            Who cares what he does with the Voss. He is a great team player and a good guy. What's wrong with using the Voss anyway?
            Don't ask that question because it will go in an ugly direction.

Paulie Is good with the knife as well. Dies alot when knifing the whole round, but he gets a nice amount of kills. We knifed eachother on the same round

Comment

He may be pretty good with the voss but he is a cheap spawncamper

Comment

Never seen him spawn camp. Everyone did it at one point, Admit it

Comment

Almost had Paulies tags...

Comment

He's the only top player i run into just playing my normal servers. I have knifed him twice. The first time the tags didn't show up in my collection, so i had to knife him again about 2 weeks later when i ran into him again

Comment

What server does he usually play on?

Comment

I've run into him on 82ndID 24?7 Cerbera and on Armory City maps.

If you want to see when and where he is on, checkout this link. http://www.2142-stats.com/PauliePaul...r+history.html

It appears he hasn't been playing much lately

Comment

i bet hes either playing cod4 crysis or tf3 like most people do :P

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
                            i bet hes either playing cod4 crysis or tf3 like most people do :P
                            Please.
                            Those games are blah
                            Not CoD4 though..
                            That one kicks butt.
                            last time i saw him he was on his clans Camp Gilbralter server...

Comment

i got his tags. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X