The M95 Accuracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
    At 100m, you can aim directly at their head. It's only after about 200m-250m that you need to take bullet drop into consideration.

Try Wookie Sniper mod for a better idea.
    Thats not a good tip really... Yes, the bullet drop is the same, but the magnification is different so it wont help you with vanilla sniping at all

Comment

Originally posted by mardgee View Post
      who the **** u kiddin an inch at 100m no bullet drop at all the guy just cant shoot, ffs really and inch thts like 1km away n u would hit

@ the thread starter, look for dont_be_ss's videos.
      :shock:WOW!!! settle down by an inch.. i meant an inch IN game not actually an inch on ur screen.. so in the game an inch would be pretty much the thickness of the M95's crosshair above the helmet

Comment

Yeah use the L96. It's much more predictable and much more accurate, especially if you're shooting at ranges above 1-200m.

Here's a simple algorithm to give you an approximate amount of bullet drop on the L96.

divide the range to target by 50 and thats how many pix you should aim above the center of their head

this doesn't apply under 150m and is a very approximation - best works at 250+ ranges

Comment

Originally posted by farooqaaa View Post
          Huh? I've tried. Theres no fun. It takes a minute to move. And I was unable to shoot. Whats your dialup speed, I use 33.6KBPS.
          I used to be on 13KBPS :dead:

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the M95 and only use it on highway tampa and gulf of oman, and i don't even snipe that often on those maps. And, if you want to actually play BF2 you really need to play online, you won't learn that much from easily killing bots all the time, you'll learn from killing the best online players.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Falcon_6049 View Post
              Yeah use the L96. It's much more predictable and much more accurate, especially if you're shooting at ranges above 1-200m.

Here's a simple algorithm to give you an approximate amount of bullet drop on the L96.

divide the range to target by 50 and thats how many pix you should aim above the center of their head

this doesn't apply under 150m and is a very approximation - best works at 250+ ranges

i always just shoot about 1inch above their heads when their 100m+ away and i get it everytime.. (1 inch IN game)

Comment

I usally aim for the head you have to learn to aim with it first though so learn the corsshairs and try it out on SP

Comment

Originally posted by 7man View Post
                  I usally aim for the head you have to learn to aim with it first though so learn the corsshairs and try it out on SP
                  singleplayer will not give u a good feel for the sniper at all its too close range.. alot of sniping is done from 150+M away.. best advice i could give for learning how to snipe is go on a sniper only server.. i know alot of people say its noob and stat padding but who gives a sh*t what they say, i learnt on a sniping server because the people on them are pretty damn good.. and u dont have to worry about anything but target practice

Comment

Originally posted by farooqaaa View Post
                    Thanks for the links..

Can't... Got dialup..... . Anyway I can play it with my dam dialup?
                    Get DryLoop DSL if it's available in your area. It's ADSL minus the phone line.

Comment

Thanks guys for all your replies. Really appreciated. I am going to get DSL in a day or two. Its available but I didn't knew.

And the L96... Is it normal Bf2 weapon OR a mod or expansion pack weapon?

Comment

The L96A1 is a special forces unlock. That means your account has to have at least 1s of special forces game time before you can unlock the second tier weapons.

You could just get someone you trust to play on SF for you, but I think it is well worth buying. There are still many active servers and the gameplay is fun.

Comment

Ok thanks for the help .

Comment

Sniper character is so funny, thats one of the reasons I love bf2

Comment

Working...
                            X