X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The M95 Accuracy

Hello,

I am an Offline player.

I've unlocked the M95 by editing some files, but its so inaccurate. You won't hit what you are aiming at. And *headshots*! hmm no way.

Anyone have any tips for getting some good accuracy?

Thanks

the M95 is REALLY accurate for me... my best tip is to ALWAYS try and hit the helmet.. if shooting from beyond 100m always aim about an inch above their head.. u do have to account for bullet drop and travel time in this game.. so when ur target is running aim about 1 foot infront of them..

The best thing for you to do is have a read through this

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

or

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

P.S. stop playing offline and have a go online 100,000 times more enjoyable

Comment

Thanks for the links..

Can't... Got dialup..... . Anyway I can play it with my dam dialup?

Comment

lol u might want to get broadband

but its definately worth it! online gaming is where the action is.. i dont even really buy the games for singleplayer anymore..

Comment

You can still play with dial-up, I used to... Wasn't great, but it was at least fun

Anyways, practice is one of the best things, you learn exactly where to shoot despite the thicker crosshairs...

There are plenty of tutorials on youtube.

Comment

I love my name

Comment

You can still play with dial-up, I used to... Wasn't great, but it was at least fun

Anyways, practice is one of the best things, you learn exactly where to shoot despite the thicker crosshairs...

There are plenty of tutorials on youtube.
              Huh? I've tried. Theres no fun. It takes a minute to move. And I was unable to shoot. Whats your dialup speed, I use 33.6KBPS.

Comment

^^ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 33KPBS!! yeah u have no chance in hell of playing any online game dude.. go get broadband then u can play

as for the crosshair i find the M95's thicker crosshair is better for long distance shooting.. as the thickness of it accounts for bullet drop if u place the bottom side of it on the top ridge of the head

Comment

the only time i use M95 is on karkand in a medium range instead of really long such as across the land bridge because im not THAT accurate with it. M95 and M24 are my worst sniper rifles, SVD and L96 my best.

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27 View Post
                    the only time i use M95 is on karkand in a medium range instead of really long such as across the land bridge because im not THAT accurate with it. M95 and M24 are my worst sniper rifles, SVD and L96 my best.
                    lol, i think we can agree that l96 is about everyone's best.

Comment

Hehe the only sniper rifle I suck with is the SVD

M95 is just as accurate as M24/L96, but I think that the bullet doesn't go exactly dead center on the crosshair... anyone can confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
                        Hehe the only sniper rifle I suck with is the SVD

M95 is just as accurate as M24/L96, but I think that the bullet doesn't go exactly dead center on the crosshair... anyone can confirm this?

lol the SVD is horrible! i hate that thing.. the M95 is definately accurate.. i use it to base rape the aircraft carrier on dragon valley and its pretty accurate the L96 is the best though..

Comment

Wow, i didn't even think they sold 56kb/s dialup packages any more

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx View Post
                            the M95 is REALLY accurate for me... my best tip is to ALWAYS try and hit the helmet.. if shooting from beyond 100m always aim about an inch above their head.. u do have to account for bullet drop and travel time in this game.. so when ur target is running aim about 1 foot infront of them..

The best thing for you to do is have a read through this

or

who the **** u kiddin an inch at 100m no bullet drop at all the guy just cant shoot, ffs really and inch thts like 1km away n u would hit

@ the thread starter, look for dont_be_ss's videos.

Comment

At 100m, you can aim directly at their head. It's only after about 200m-250m that you need to take bullet drop into consideration.

Try Wookie Sniper mod for a better idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X