Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post
    lol rofl? slaney u are kinda obsest lol
    lets just say its an injustice the fact that they have banned a legit player off the site yet they let a known hacker with shedloads of evidence prance around on this forum like a fairy trying to prove a lost cause

Comment

I AGREE with slaney....
      The should bring back Eze.. This is just the most lamest thing The forums have ever done. And really why are you still here M.F.A almost the whole forum hates you. Go Back to one of the hacks site i am sure they would like you there..:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
        lets just say its an injustice the fact that they have banned a legit player off the site yet they let a known hacker with shedloads of evidence prance around on this forum like a fairy trying to prove a lost cause
        well he said to me he swore at admins then asked them to ban him...

Comment

Thats really Lame.. If i was the admin here i would have ban you 10times until you really go away because of you Members are starting to act XXXX and thats bad for the community. :blabla:

Comment

Originally posted by TaaLoon View Post
            Thats really Lame.. If i was the admin here i would have ban you 10times until you really go away because of you Members are starting to act XXXX and thats bad for the community. :blabla:
            how do u get ur sig like that mine sucks lol

Comment

Originally posted by M.F.A View Post
              how do u get ur sig like that mine sucks lol
              Go to that sir.elx/doggen site. Then you save your image. It will saved as render. Then eddit it in photoshop (or other photo editting programs). If you want i can do it for you.

Comment

yer could u do mine for me

Comment

Working...
                X