No announcement yet.

How did you got your knife badge ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karkand ftw:laugh:. But if you think thats hard try getting knife gold in 2142. Ya need 17 kills:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Juggalo11046 View Post
      Karkand ftw:laugh:. But if you think thats hard try getting knife gold in 2142. Ya need 17 kills:cry:
      upon BF2's release, i think the knife requirements were the same as the pistols, i.e. 18 KIAR, but they changed it to basic is IAR then the vet and expert were just global kills.

Comment

I got mine on FuShe Pass at the West Mine Entrance under the platform. You need to infiltrate an enemy base, find a good place for cover, try to be stealthy and stab away.

Comment

I downloaded a BF2 mod that enhanced knifing skills and told me where everyone was

Comment

i had made a new account just for fun and i got my expert in 3 rounds. i get so many knife kills because 1. im good at knifing and 2. its a secondary weapon for me. --- my main kit is sniper and im not that good with a pistol so if im going around in the hallways of hotel(karkand) or any other place such as going inside a building, i pull out my knife.

Comment

I think I Got the basic while trying for the vet explosive.
              It was like being sniper on Karkand rushing to the hotel drop the 2 clays and then stab whatever is in my way (mostly nadespamming & camping MECs).
              Didn't get the explosive badge that round but got my 7 knifekills iar.

Comment

all i did was kill people with it lol. just looked for snipers

Comment

I got mine on Sharqi!

So easy - just camp construction site and lurk in the shadows!! lol

Comment

Playing only sniper for the past few months, I got it pretty easily sneaking up on people or using it to defend myself since I only have a pistol. :P

Comment

Got mine in Karkand by sneaking around corners on random charging enemies at the beginning of the round and later laying waste to an entire squad camped out on the roof of a building spraying PKM fire and nades at the Hotel flag. :laugh:

Comment

basic and veteran are rather easy on infantry/tank maps. Expert is tougher but still possible You just need to join 64 player server either with many beginners or nearly empty so there is enough time

Comment

Working...
                        X