How did you got your knife badge ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you got your knife badge ?

hi all, wanted to know how you got your knife badge:evil:. I must say i cheated a little bit dont get me wrong i realy realy tried to get the kills in public servers but this seems impossible. So i went to some knife server and got it ther. But this was duo to because i olmoste earned 20.000 point and if i dint got the basic knife badge i could not go to first seargeant.

ur englich is not good et all, wer u from?

Baseraping on Karkand with the engy-kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
      ur englich is not good et all, wer u from?

Baseraping on Karkand with the engy-kit.
      :laugh: you asking me wher i m from ? wher are you from mr englich :salute:

Comment

lol i got my pistol badge by going on to a sniper only server and running to their side and killing every last one lmao.. they didnt suspect a thing because the rules are ur not allowed to cross to the other side of the map

i guess ill just have to do the same to get my knife badge

Originally posted by ch3ch3n View Post
        :laugh: you asking me wher i m from ? wher are you from mr englich :salute:
        ROFL!!!!!!! how cute

Comment

I'm sure most people will take the easy route and enter the knife and pistol server.

A fool would do the opposite

Comment

I got mine back when i played 2 years ago, i was a knife server whore but not for the points, i just generally found them a fun change to the normal game and i would have played unranked but was hard to find unranked knife servers.

Comment

I got mine playing Warlord, infantry only. It was really fun! First try I managed to get only 5 kills in the whole round, second try I managed to get 7 however. My untrue mate got it at a knife only server... Embarrassing...

Comment

K & P servers

Comment

I got it on an IO Warlord server in the palace, sneaking up behind nade spammers and stair campers.

Comment

Am I the only one who got it normally? I got it on Karkand 64 player match with vehicles and all.

Comment

I belive I got mine on a night map shanking people capping flags I think it was the one with the boats and stuff levithan or something like that.

Comment

Knife and Pistol server of course, why do it any other way?
                        I thought these servers were banned by PB back in the day though?

Comment

Originally posted by kaheiyeh View Post
                          Am I the only one who got it normally? I got it on Karkand 64 player match with vehicles and all.
                          Neh I've got mine on Jalalabad with vehicles

Comment

I got mine by repeatedly stabbing

YOUR MOM!!!

PWNED

Comment

I got mine a while ago and it took forever but now i almost get 5 kills with a knife every round. I already have my expert knife badge because i'll knife anybody who doesnt see me coming (snipers or any other kit that is shooting at my other team mates) or when i run out of ammo and ill jump and dive at them and stab them in the face.

Comment

Working...
                              X