Sogek1ng Stronger video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sogek1ng Stronger video

Here is my new video. I really did not know what to do. I had a few songs I wanted, but the guy who makes them has not got back to me yet. I had a few fun games the other night and wanted to make something.

I just love the good ol run and gun. I also enjoy hold one area down just by myself.I would be lost without my knife

Filefront

Youtube
    Sogek1ng shows us how he loves the run and gun. First into the rooms and only one to come out alive. He also loves to kill snipers. All he needs is his shott...

Click the small button on the youtube video, it will help out some.

Looks nasty, I would say get the file front one.

:salute:

Nice vid Soge!

Comment

I would be more than happy to go for the filefront one... But it ain't still working for me. I have to call to my ISP to see if they have blocked the site..

That is what i get...

And the YouTube version looks really narly, so i'll pass this video...

Comment

Liked the end the best... good stuff.

If anything this vid makes you look pretty bad. Your shotty stuff, and the crazy nades, and the knifing... awesome, but you should work on your "everything else" stuff. :P

And quit the 60000 man DM servers! Get competetive! Sure you can own a bunch of scrubs, the real test is playing in leagues. like CAL - CEVO, thats where its at.You sure got the reflexes and smarts to do well.

When you start aceing those guys then you know you got some good shiz goin on.

Just some constructive criticism coming from someone who knows competetive gaming. :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire View Post

When you start aceing those guys then you know you got some good shiz goin on.

Just some constructive criticism coming from someone who knows competetive gaming. :nod:

I do the same, if not better with real clans. One of the videos was from a BiT server. I took off all the kills with them tho. So it would not seem like i was trying to be an azz. I also was playing in a 24 man server band of brothers. I will play anywhere, but I get banned on most clan servers, cause they hate to lose. I have been banned over 40 servers, and 34 are real clans, 14 of them play in TGL CAL TWL. It's really sad I know. Most of the time they post something like, we don't like hackers, or go cheat somewhere else.

I am a crappy team player too, I hate camping. I just like to go kill everyone, other then that, everything else seems too slow.

But I have already aced the good guys, so I just have fun now.

Comment

Oh rofl, then show that good stuff.

But still, what leagues you play in?

Edit: Want to make a good frag vid? Do stuff like in these ...

Yea, its CS, but these two frag vids will impress anyone...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Two exceptional Norwegian CS:S players are showcased in this video, featuring acid/trance/rave music untypical of CS:S videos.The editing is pretty cinematic...

I had to watch them both again... so amazing.

Comment

I agree with you on the nastyness, horrible.

any way nice vid.

Comment

Heh, I got a kick out of the Goldeneye music at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                  Heh, I got a kick out of the Goldeneye music at the end.
                  I was just about to post to say that QFT.

Other than that.. nice video. I know this sounds kinda noob, but what perks do you run with that? ^^

Comment

Again, where the **** do you find these servers? Everytime I try to find a server to own away with the shotties everyone's just camping with M60's with steady aim behind every corner... And does headshots on me the whole time

But again really nice stuff you got here! You really suck with other weapons though :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng View Post
                      One of the videos was from a BiT server.
                      Damn, was I not there at the time? I haven't seen that vid I don't think, got a link?

Good work anyways, your knife is so much sharper than mine

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(=AutoFodder
                        Damn, was I not there at the time? I haven't seen that vid I don't think, got a link?

Good work anyways, your knife is so much sharper than mine

I was saving some of the stuff from there. I will stop by again sometime soon. I had fun with all of them. I think they knew why I was there. I like to test out how good others are.

Comment

Re: Sogek1ng Stronger video

Nice video. Your awesome with the Shotty!

Comment

Working...
                          X