Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who got the war college ribbon the hard way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expert explosives is easy!

Join either full or near empty 64 player karkand and spam claymores. When you count 2 claymore kills ask ammo. That is how I got mine

You will have many negative points though unless FF is off

Comment

I got War College the hard way. I got expert knife the hard way too. Sucks, they changed the requirements for War College a couple months after I worked hard to get it, now any idiot can get it.

I think explosive ordinance is the hardest one. I still can't get veteran and I've spent entire rounds C4ing APCs full of people. I don't care anymore about medals anymore. I don't even play the "worthless" classes anymore like medic, support, and assault. I mostly play vehicle servers, so anti-tank, engineer, or special forces are the most useful. I'm usually the only one anti-tanking while a bunch of retards keep spawning around a tank as medics or support that don't give me ammo when I run out.

Comment

1. Expert Armor (That is just to many hours in a tank)
        2. Expert Repair (Seriously that many repair points in one round is alot)
        3. The old expert knife award were you needed 18 kills IAR

Comment

|Expert armor |FTW!!!

Who in the right mind ssits in a tank for 400 hrs? This will sadly be the only award in BF2 i will never get... Well, that and the Euro forces one.

Comment

i would say it has to be the veteran plus expert helicopter
            dont think i will ever get them .

Comment

expert repair for sure this is the beast.

And I had a really hard time getting expert first aid.

Got my expert explosives with clays, but it took me a while...

Comment

Agree expert repair and expert first aid are the most difficult.

Comment

1. Repair Badges(for some reason the only time i get repair points is when i repair a blown commander asset. not even repairing vehicles works for me)

2. Expert Explosives Badge (still have veteran and have WAY over the limit for expert but cant get the 25 kills or whatever it is, i forget)

Comment

I think you get a repair point when you have totally repaired something. So maybe you have a tank with only 20% health then you can repair the missing 80%, but you get only 80% of the repair point. Then you still need 20% repairs somewhere else to get the whole point.
                    That'S why repairing assets seems to be the way to get the points.
                    I don't think I will ever try to get the expert.
                    I still need like 60 hrs playing engi and 54 repair points to begin trying for the 20 IAR.

I'm currently working on the expert pistol (18 pistol kills IAR) - Crazy one too.
                    I'm happy if I get 18 kills in total LOL

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                      Meaning before they change the requirments for the ribbon.

Also this is a question for all the stats/awards/badges/ribbon hoes like myself lol and before this turns into an argument about stats those that dont like stats need not even reply to this thread please. So my question is what do you consider the hardest award/badge/ribbon to get or to have gotten.

I would have to say the expert explosive ordinance badge for myself and I still haven't gotten it yet.
                      When did they change the req?

Awarded to recognize achievements which, through their dedication and gallantry, have set the individual apart and above other commanders.

* 100h command time
                      * 200 wins
                      * 25,000 command points
                      ***** what happened to that awesome ratio stat?

I got mine on October 15th, 2006. I think it was the old way - but don't remember. I never even knew they changed it.

Hardest badge is the 400 tank hours expert badge. yeeesh.

Expert C4 is easy if you use claymore.

Hardest badges for me are the SF expert badges cause I die A LOT!

And the Amored Fury badges are glitched, so no matter what I do, I won't get em.

Comment

The repair awards are easy of you play American on Iron gator. Just repair the essex all round and you will get it no problem. Especially if someone on the other team keeps taking out the Essex with the MEC APC.

I actually had to earn my exert repair twice; and did it first try both times, using this method (the first badge never showed up).

Comment

Working...
                        X