Players you can commute without expressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players you can commute without expressing

I run into this guy in 3AC NS server today who joined the same squad. We seem to know what's in each other's head and cooperate even without talking, messaging or via comm rose. We just knew it. I've met so many bad speeder drivers who drove me into countless demises, so that I generally do not to ride on a speeder's gunner position anymore. When capping flag, he stopped somewhere and I knew that he's going in a different direction and needs me to encircle from the other. When enemy attacked the flag, he made diversion to enemy and I attacked them from behind. When he's down, I switched to his kit to revive him. When I got hurt, he healed me. When the speeder got some damage, I repaired while he's in it. Never has it been so smooth working with somebody.

3AC? I joined that server yesterday and got randomly kicked... Before I even spawned. I can't join it anymore either, looks like I'm banned :|: Strange because, I have never played on that server before...

Comment

wow- same here- i left for a second as the game was loading on that 3AC server, and when i got back it told me i was kicked for excessive team killing. wtf? i wasnt even on that server before!

Comment

That is the default kick message, you would've been kicked for idle.

Comment

oh..........

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
            3AC? I joined that server yesterday and got randomly kicked... Before I even spawned. I can't join it anymore either, looks like I'm banned :|: Strange because, I have never played on that server before...
            I don't really feel like to play on 3AC servers for some bad experience, but there's not much choice when you need to get the 5-roadkill-by-speeder ribbon. It seems to me that the server kicks players once unreserved slot limit is reached.

Comment

Working...
            X