sniper help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
    if it's sniping then i shall direct you to a god in human form ..the legend of soane
    [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=j49fWB4hiWo[/media]
    he is truely awesome ... a kd of 5.38 for a sniper whore thats not bad by any standard !
    watch them all they are excellent videos
    Nice video. Those were a lot of the same tips I gave. The editing was good and the end cracked me up.

Comment

Nice video. That Jump out of nowhere is a damn nice tip. Gotta use this more often.. Good video for Noobs that want to learn sniping.

Comment

I tried jump diving in 2142, but it doesn't seem to work as well as in BF2. My accuracy seems like it goes to **** for a whole second when I do it. Probably latency issue like every other problem I have. Okay, I'm just making excuses. I suck at this game.:laugh:

Comment

hahah naah it does work just takes alot of practise it's all about timing ...shoot to soon and ur shot will go flying off somewhere and if u wat too long ur probably dea (assuming ur close range 1v1 with a voss spraying n00b :P)
          u should try jumping crouch shots theyre much easier to pull off

Comment

I'll have to give it a try, thanks!

Comment

thats quite some sharpshooting there that vid.

I also saw some of his other vids on long range sniping where it shows some big bullet drop from ranges 250m onwards as well as leading to compensate for the time of bullet travel

Comment

Re: sniper help

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
                if it's sniping then i shall direct you to a god in human form ..the legend of soane
                [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=j49fWB4hiWo[/media]
                he is truely awesome ... a kd of 5.38 for a sniper whore thats not bad by any standard !
                watch them all they are excellent videos
                :blabla: .......

PS. 1st Post WOOT!!

Comment

Re: sniper help

LOL OWNED

Comment

Working...
                  X