No announcement yet.

new cod4 maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if you read the bottom of the Gamespot article Infinity Ward wants us to pay for the frigging maps. WTF they launch the game with to few maps and not to mention that some of them are just plain @$^ty and now they want us to pay for maps that should have been launched with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
      Something like that. It's also the 3rd most played online shooter, only behind CS & CS:S, in terms of number of players online at the same time. It consistently has twice the number of people playing as BF2.

It's also consistently beating out Halo3 each week/month on Xbox360 online, from reports we're seeing published.

Some people here may be getting bored of it, which is fine, but saying that it's "dying" is a baseless statement.

whit dying i ment for myself

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon_Snake
        And if you read the bottom of the Gamespot article Infinity Ward wants us to pay for the frigging maps. WTF they launch the game with to few maps and not to mention that some of them are just plain @$^ty and now they want us to pay for maps that should have been launched with the game.
        ???

COD 1= 6 stock multiplayer maps.
        UO= 10
        COD 2= 13 (3 remakes from COD 1 thought)
        BF 2 = 15
        TF 2 = 8
        Crysis = 6
        Quake Wars= 12

COD 4 = 16

It is a single player game first, as well, unlike BF 2 that was designed first as a multiplayer game.

Comment

Technically BF2 has 48 maps. Thats 3 variations each of the 16 maps. I can add!!!!!!!!

what???? They do that all the time in racing games!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29 View Post
            Technically BF2 has 48 maps. Thats 3 variations each of the 16 maps. I can add!!!!!!!!

what???? They do that all the time in racing games!!!!
            SWEET! Good thing, then add 16 for sabatoge, 16 for HQ, 16 for Domination, 16 for S&D, 16 for FFA, and if you have the 1.4 patch or higher, +1 for each of those for winter crash.

If you can multiply, it would be faster to make it 17 and times it by 6.

Hopefully I didnt leave a game play out.

Then you can multiply your total times 3 for HC, SC, and OS.

Man, I hate math.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Im bored too - You guys not tried frontlines fuel of war ? yhe its a bit buggy but its a great game and will be a killer once a couple of patches even it out

Comment

Originally posted by rumple9 View Post
                You guys not tried frontlines fuel of war ? its a bit buggy
                That seems to be an understatement. :|:

Check out these reviews on Metacritic.com...not exactly promising: http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...linesfuelofwar

Comment

Too bad its only 4 maps, and that they are unclear about the PC release.

Comment

Working...
                  X