new cod4 maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cod4 maps

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

gamestop posted about the two new maps for the 360

these ****s better come on pc or ill be pissed

finely IW is moving ther asses because the game is at a dying point.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n View Post
      Dying point? :laugh:

Comment

Those are the maps Whiskey found a long time ago (I think it was whiskey) that were pulled from the game.

I would do a search, but I have no clue as to what to search for. I think it was in the Media section.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

yes..i guess in some alternate reality..11,000+ servers and many many thousands of players online at any time of the day could be considered a "dying point"

ARE YA NUTTY?? :laugh:

Comment

Maybe he ment he meant the game was at a dying point for himself and not to the big masses... think

I hope we get those maps for PC too, would be awesome.

Comment

We will, theyve had those maps for a while. Probably re-worked them.

MAYBE, they will add CTF too! :shock:

I doubt that though.

Crunch

"But interestingly, Infinity Ward hasn't decided how the maps will be distributed on the PC, where players are much more expectant of postrelease bonus content being released for free. "

I skimmed over this part. Maybe IW fans are used to that, but BF fans are not. I expect NOTHING BUT CRAP from developers, that way I am always surprised in the end (Unless its crap, then its what I wanted).

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I wanted to play maps close to both of these since playing sp, especially the tv station one! Well, ava_assault a custom map is somewhat like the ravine map, not exactly, and the offices custom map is kind of like the tv station map. But both of these from IW look really good so hopefully we can get some of this.

Oh, and I remember IW in some interviews before the game came out saying they would put ctf into the game later on in a patch. It wasn't ready for release day and they didn't want to put something rushed out. Will they still add it with the AWE mod already adding it? Maybe, maybe not. I'd like to see it 'officially' in so more people will play it.

Comment

It's already fairly dead to me.

Everybody's running around with 3x Frags, Juggernaut, Martyrdom and a light machinegun.

What. The. F*ck.

Comment

I hope we see those maps on Pc however I know we wont, no money, no maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                      It's already fairly dead to me.

Everybody's running around with 3x Frags, Juggernaut, Martyrdom and a light machinegun.

What. The. F*ck.
                      have you tried some of the many mods out there that disable perks and classes. Or you can select your kit before you enter the game..i played last night where you could select your kit ..but there was no 3x frag grenades available, nor was there a matryrdome perk amongst some oher things they wouldn't let you choose. higher scores needed before you could call in airstrikes and helos..made the game a lot more balanced.

there are lots of mods out there ..just have to coast around and find them.

Comment

Meh.

I take my COD4 in small doses. I thought it could replace my <3 for BF2, but I was wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                          Meh.

I take my COD4 in small doses. I thought it could replace my <3 for BF2, but I was wrong...

it did to me for some time dint played bf2 sins cod4 came out but now it s boring me out so played bf2 last night and DAMN i remember why i loved this game soo much. Was playing on kubra damn whit my sniper kit sniping ppl from top of the hills and damn it was so nice to get back to it. That one round of kubra was better then the hole cod4 play time. :nod:

Comment

Isn't CoD4 second only to WoW in terms of that X-fire played hours measurement?

Comment

Originally posted by Nefarious
                              Isn't CoD4 second only to WoW in terms of that X-fire played hours measurement?
                              Something like that. It's also the 3rd most played online shooter, only behind CS & CS:S, in terms of number of players online at the same time. It consistently has twice the number of people playing as BF2.

It's also consistently beating out Halo3 each week/month on Xbox360 online, from reports we're seeing published.

Some people here may be getting bored of it, which is fine, but saying that it's "dying" is a baseless statement.

Comment

Working...
                              X