• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R u rdy for another vid???:nod:

Comment

I'm ready. make another one.

Comment

Nice video. Been awhile since I was on the Battlefield but this brought back good memories, probably enough to warrant a reinstall and enjoy a good game. Thanks.

What was the backing music track you used?

Comment

I've been using that prone jump to get to the 2nd floor of ruins. useful isnt it

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
            I've been using that prone jump to get to the 2nd floor of ruins. useful isnt it
            I've been wondering how MoMo did it. Gonna try it the next time when there's no one around. Prone Jump you say?

Comment

theres that spot going into ruins where you got that collapsed peice of building that you can jump on from the catwalk and then jump onto the 2nd floor of ruins and shoot a bunchof fools. That slightly inclined peice of floor on the ground level which is between the piece of building and the 2nd floor opening you just gotta sprint to the highest point of it and then jump/prone at the same time and it seems easier to get up there if you spin 180 while doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                theres that spot going into ruins where you got that collapsed peice of building that you can jump on from the catwalk and then jump onto the 2nd floor of ruins and shoot a bunchof fools. That slightly inclined peice of floor on the ground level which is between the piece of building and the 2nd floor opening you just gotta sprint to the highest point of it and then jump/prone at the same time and it seems easier to get up there if you spin 180 while doing it.
                Alright! That pretty much explains it. I go try it later.

Comment

Working...
                X