Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lMoMol Camp Gibraltar pwnage part 7

if you liked part 6 i think you gonna like this one too... :nod:

Some more moments from camp gib in public and some in clanmod(toll station/central)... and morretti powa ooh and some knife

lMoMol global rank 8

cheers!

VIMEO link:
    Mix of clanmod-public,assault weapons and morretti skilsss,oh and some nice knifing :P enjoy!!

Megaupload link (download video for better quality):

hf

cheers watching right now
    i like the video havent watched all cuz the window crashed. i like the short range rocket kill(last thing i saw). you have skills man how did it came so far? just much playing or much clanmodding? i wanna train me more so i can beat my mate of the nr 4 and 5 position with the baur(i beat him with everything but my and his fav wapons the baur).

Comment

MoMo the 1337

Comment

whatda you have.. low textures with high shadows and lighting?? i looked at it for a sec but once again this school internet sucks big D im gonna wait

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
          cheers watching right now
          you have skills man how did it came so far? just much playing or much clanmodding? i wanna train me more so i can beat my mate of the nr 4 and 5 position with the baur(i beat him with everything but my and his fav wapons the baur).
          thnx,nah not clanmoding i could be alot better if i was playing more clanmod anw did you see the BF heroes trailer? heh then i am a swearing ultra-skilled 28 years old boy how plays the game for 5.686 hours hehe

about training...you could join my squad sometime to see you in action and maybe i can give you some tip,but baur is not my favorite gun

Originally posted by Field View Post
          whatda you have.. low textures with high shadows and lighting??

my comp/card can handle easy highest sets but i play on lowest sets,only view distance max but for the sake of the video i put only terrain and lighting on medium :P
          anw Camstudio video quality sux is not comparable with fraps,but i have totaly 0 lag in game so this is awesome i can do whatever i want ^_^

Comment

i appreciate all tips thanks. please add me to your buddy list but atm my dvd drives are f***ed up just like my usb ports(4 of 6 work). if i want to play i need to put a dvd drive over my headset so i dont have sounds. and i have wireless internet so i have problems with lost packages in game(shooting at someone for ages and then running out of bullets cuz the server never discoverd i was firing). and somehow it takes about 2x amount of bullets for the kill(5 for baur headshotting at worse). i can handle the baur very well but it is more like getting impossible killed and sometimes going rambo if im angry(happens now much: i've dislexia and need good marks to get next year but instead i get like 70 mistakes in a test and it happens 3 times in the week). oh and what is your xfire. maybe i can join you sometimes.

Comment

Did you use fraps ? like I told you too
              Nice video btw

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
                atm my dvd drives are f***ed up just like my usb ports(4 of 6 work). if i want to play i need to put a dvd drive over my headset so i dont have sounds. and i have wireless internet so i have problems with lost packages in game(shooting at someone for ages and then running out of bullets cuz the server never discoverd i was firing). and somehow it takes about 2x amount of bullets for the kill(5 for baur headshotting at worse). i can handle the baur very well but it is more like getting impossible killed and sometimes going rambo if im angry(happens now much: i've dislexia and need good marks to get next year but instead i get like 70 mistakes in a test and it happens 3 times in the week). oh and what is your xfire. maybe i can join you sometimes.

ok ,you find me in game,my xfire is lMoMol

Originally posted by ImmzyBoy^ View Post
                Did you use fraps ? like I told you too
                Nice video btw
                i tryed but is stil lagging im sorry ,thnx anw ^^

Comment

I like your vid. very good.

Comment

Very watchable video - for how little editing and music variation there was, it was highly entertaining, and easy to see your skill. Really impressive man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                      Very watchable video - for how little editing and music variation there was, it was highly entertaining, and easy to see your skill. Really impressive man.
                      thnx man i really apreaciate ^^,this make me wanna make another one!! hehe
                      if i rec all my rounds some cool things gonna get taped...

but if i do another video it have to be more special,cause so far in my previous videos i taped almost all the ways of killing... the new video has to be hmm i dunno like fast cool multi kills in little space so you i dont need to edit between the kills

or 1 round with a very good score with 0 deaths going crazy rambo killing and reviving everyone in 64/64 player server (no nade spamm or rdx),preferably being Pac so i have some flags to go get :P,
                      hehe i know maybe sounds that need more moving skills than aiming skills this particular project,but i usually tend to find my self in the middle of many enemys lol and often i manage to escape with some happy pins in my pocket and a kick vote on the bottom hehe so its gonna be fun fun, my best is 37-0 on 64 player timeless cibralter i had great squad follo me and revive me and it was definatelly cool to see cause you need luck too...if i rec all my rounds i will definatelly do it again

what score it would be cool for this video? 30-40-50 kills to 0 deaths,what you think?

or maybe you give me some ideas about a new video or about what it would be cool to see(on camp gibraltar specially) and i will try to make it ^^

Comment

Nice vid i still pWn you thou

Comment

Well if you want to do a kill-streak video, then I can help you out by being your revive-monkey, just ask

Comment

I believe you have attached a mouse to a robotic arm and some aimbot software! It's the only explanation...

:nod:

Comment

when my dvd drives work i would like to join.(i always end up in enemie terrain but cant get away because i find myself surrounded by 10 enemies)

Comment

Working...
                              X