Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot load BF2 CD

Hi. I'll cut to the chase.
    I've had BF2 for about 2 or 3 weeks now and not had any problems starting up the game or anything, but then yesterday all of a sudden I can't load the disk. It keeps telling me to "make sure Battlefield 2 installer disk is in the disk drive" or something like that, when it is in there. Never had this problem before and I havent changed everything on my comp between the last time I played it and yesterday. So any ideas as to why this is happening?

hmm try taking out the disc and re inserting the disc if it still happens i restarted my comp and it worked. oh yea make sure that u are the adminstrator of the computer when u use the disc

Comment

Originally posted by shuuk when View Post
      hmm try taking out the disc and re inserting the disc if it still happens i restarted my comp and it worked. oh yea make sure that u are the adminstrator of the computer when u use the disc
      Tried all that already, and I am the admin of my comp. Like I said since it last worked I havent changed a thing on my comp, nor have I even taken the disc out of the drive. It's just suddenly decided it doesn't want to load.

Comment

maybe try to reinstall the game and see if that works? but that should be the last thing to think of

Comment

Working...
        X