No announcement yet.

Reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care about the magazine/website reviews. I want to hear from the gamers that are playing it... I can't even get to a store to buy it until Wednesday anyway, so I'll have a chance to see if it's worth it before I plunk down $50.

Comment

First thing I thought when I heard the complaint about only 6 game types was, "This guy has clearly never played Battlefield."

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
        I don't care about the magazine/website reviews. I want to hear from the gamers that are playing it... I can't even get to a store to buy it until Wednesday anyway, so I'll have a chance to see if it's worth it before I plunk down $50.
        Well, I actually have a review written and I will post it on Gamespot soon. I would post it now, but I was half-asleep when I wrote it and it probably has tons of issues.

EDIT: I posted it up here. Please note that it needs to be edited and some sections may be wrong...since I haven't actually played the game yet lol. The story is based of what I could gather, and may be wrong. The rest is based of the beta.

Comment

The IGN text and video reviews made it sound like pretty much the best game ever, which I would agree with based on the demo. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob848 View Post
            The IGN text and video reviews made it sound like pretty much the best game ever, which I would agree with based on the demo. I can't wait.
            I hear all the halo fanboys are gonna drop halo 3 for cod4.

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx View Post
                First thing I thought when I heard the complaint about only 6 game types was, "This guy has clearly never played Battlefield."
                Honestly 6 seems like enough to me, especially with the sabotage game type. Even without capture the flag witch they are adding later this was still my number once choice for multiplayer or "multaplayer" ever since 2142 got boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                  Not at release, no.

From 402 at IW.com:

It's true. No CTF at launch. Compared to the other gametypes it's something we knew we could make better and refuse to put it in the game until it's up to standard with all the other gametypes. Don't worry though, we're going to be doing a lot of updates / tweaks / changes to MP based on community feedback and fully plan to add CTF if we get it to that point.
                  Thanks. That's too bad it won't be in there, but I'm glad they're taking the time to make it as good as it can be putting it out. We know how when game companies don't take as much time as they need on something how things can end up, right whiskey?

Comment

Indeed. :|:

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
                      I hear all the halo fanboys are gonna drop halo 3 for cod4.
                      Then, all I've gotta say is, "Welcome, cannon fodder!" as they dash out from behind cover to open fire on me. :shock:

Silly newbs, Perks are for fraggers!

Comment

Can't wait till this is released on Friday. Just a pity my new pc wont be ready by then, so will have to start off playing on this junk lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                          so will have to start off playing on this junk lol
                          Welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                          X